FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to add - When you file for a refund at PayPal you are actually communicating with the seller. It's up to the seller to refund or not. If the dispute continues it can be upgraded to the Resolution Centre. But as Boko Maru said, we are unlikely to succeed.

The least you could do is cancel the recurring payment, that part PayPal will oblige automatically.

One comment on refunds: hopefully you used a credit card with Paypal. If you did, don't even bother with Paypal, just call your credit card company and dispute the charge and ask that it be reversed. It's called a chargeback. I've had to do it before, and generally if you have good reason, the credit card will refund the money to you (and charge the merchant, hence the name "chargeback").

The problem with Paypal is that they are on the side of the merchant, not you. They make money from merchants, not customers buying stuff, so I'd think it unlikely you will prevail with them.

But with a credit card company your chances are better I think. Clearly the service he advertised is not what's being provided, "sick" or not. No refund is being offered to compensate for all the time they are "sick", time that you have already paid for in full, and are rightfully expecting the service to be provided. What are you supposed to do this whole time they are conveniently "sick"? Just have your money be wasted while nothing happens and no signals are provided? I think not. If you can make a good case for that, then any refund policy he has doesn't really matter.

Just sharing what's worked for me in the past...I wish you the best with that however you choose to proceed.

The FPA is aware of this situation and is in communication with the company. I hope that everything will be fixed by Monday. If not, I'll personally see what can be done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back