FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You alright, they are not as good as I tough. After submitting a very positive review before I think I should not had done it and I should wait for more time before proceeding. I had more than 4 losses in this last 2 weeks and even that I had some winners I still could not make any money

You alright, they are not as good as I tough. After submitting a very positive review before I think I should not had done it and I should wait for more time before proceeding. I had more than 4 losses in this last 2 weeks and even that I had some winners I still could not make any money

Hi, sorry to hear that. We have had some losers but I'm very confident we will make it back shortly. Service is still the same service it has been and if anything we have improved with the skype group now having a new trader in there who gave 200Pips+ yesterday which was great. We are looking to use his trades now as part of ours which will add extra to the service...so lets see what happens in coming weeks...thanks

I've been burned before by different signal services and I really believe there is not a perfect service or holy grail like they say so I really apologise if maybe I made your service looks kind of negative because of my losses. The mayority wins any way and you have more positive reviews than negatives so keep on improving your service for our good and your good also. Thanks for clearing out some stuff in the review I left in the main review page. :)

Have not heard from this people today. Something is not right...no trades updates or new trades...or at least say good morning guys or some...

Sonething is not right!

Have not heard from this people today. Something is not right...no trades updates or new trades...or at least say good morning guys or some...

Last Friday they said ineffect that "starting Monday there will be more signals ...etc". Came Monday, now Tuesday, not a word from them, no signal, no email, nothing!

I signed up for the Platinum service because of Peace Forex Army's recomendations. After a week's trading with more losers than winners, and overall down in equity, they disappeared! They'd better resurface and face the music or someone will lodge a scam thread soon, which would be really ironic since PFA recommeneded them!

Hmmm, thought there was something wrong at my end but now see other ppl have same problem, no contact from them. Bit early to panic yet but it would be a very good move from them if they at least advise their subscribers that something has happened. Eg: trade adviser sickness, system failure etc. Just a short note from them would be great and eleviate concern. Perhaps FPA may seek an answer on our behalf.

I also subscribe their service. They said response on UK season. But until now, no response at all. Are they same as other scammer? At least say "Hello" everyday. This is silent only.

Koda, you helped them out there by giving them the hint - now an email is received saying that he has been in hospital, just "allowed out". How convenient! Is that a money-back guarantee, anyone remember?

Hmmm, thought there was something wrong at my end but now see other ppl have same problem, no contact from them. Bit early to panic yet but it would be a very good move from them if they at least advise their subscribers that something has happened. Eg: trade adviser sickness, system failure etc. Just a short note from them would be great and eleviate concern. Perhaps FPA may seek an answer on our behalf.

UPDATE:
For those that are following this thread but are not subscribers, just got an e-mail from Martin, the main trader at 4xPips, he had been laid up in hospital for last 48hrs. He apologises and hopes to be back on deck from tomorrow mornings (10/10/12) London session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back