FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sweetest thing I have heard since today. I will go and make my payment today through LR, but first, is there any promotional code I can quote so that you know that I am a member of ForexPeaceArmy and so that I receive my discounts? My interest is in the Platinum package.

My LR account number is U4253449 and LR name is Michael Ogbonnaya. Will PM you once I make the transfer to your account later today.

Thanks
You do not need a promotional code, just pay using the prices I quoted you and then email me on the email address above and we will set you up today....thanks again

Could you please post either here or on your web site the results for the rest of September?

Also it'd be really good to have your results on MyFxBook or similar pages, it'd help a lot to make a decision.

Could you please post either here or on your web site the results for the rest of September?

Also it'd be really good to have your results on MyFxBook or similar pages, it'd help a lot to make a decision.

Hi

We are just setting up a new autotrader/3rd party system which will be up and running in next 5-10 days so we dont have one at the moment. The past month hasn't been great but overall profit is about +600 Pips for the month. We had our main trader ill but hes back to full fitness now and his signal today was SELL GBPUSD 1.6265 SL 1.6275 PROFIT 1.6195 and just hit TP so a 70pips TP for a 10pips SL (7:1 reward to risk). SO lots more of that to come in October.

Thanks

Hi

We are just setting up a new autotrader/3rd party system which will be up and running in next 5-10 days so we dont have one at the moment. The past month hasn't been great but overall profit is about +600 Pips for the month. We had our main trader ill but hes back to full fitness now and his signal today was SELL GBPUSD 1.6265 SL 1.6275 PROFIT 1.6195 and just hit TP so a 70pips TP for a 10pips SL (7:1 reward to risk). SO lots more of that to come in October.

Thanks

So does that mean you won't be posting your results for September? That was a direct question and you pretty much dodged it lol...

So does that mean you won't be posting your results for September? That was a direct question and you pretty much dodged it lol...

Oh sorry I answered one part only as I was concentrating on that. Website will be updated Oct 1st with all September results. One week on there already shows the profit of +505 Pips. I try to update the site with results every 2 weeks but I am 1 week behind .

Thanks

Oh sorry I answered one part only as I was concentrating on that. Website will be updated Oct 1st with all September results. One week on there already shows the profit of +505 Pips. I try to update the site with results every 2 weeks but I am 1 week behind .

Thanks

Ok thanks, will check it out Oct 1.

Would like to see a years worth of independantly proven results before joining.

Too much advertising/affiliation on this site now for to be considered independant.

Hi Folks,

I am interested in this service, but unless the trades can be placed automatically, I am unable to utilize the signals, as 0800-1300 London time is midnight to 0700 here in California. If I wait until the trade copier is available, it seems I miss out on the offer.

Options?

Regards,
Curtis

Here it is, October 3, and still no reply. What a waste.

Last edited:
Hi,
4xpips: I'm interested in your service. Before I join, however, I'd like to know a few statitistics:
1) what is your long term (not just one month) winning percentage?
2) what is your long term win/loss ratio?
3) On what time frame are the trading signals generated? Or how long is a typical trading signal valid?
4) What is the average time between trade entry and exit?
Regards
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back