FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koda, do you believe it? Who was it who said "there is a sucker born every day!"?

UPDATE:
For those that are following this thread but are not subscribers, just got an e-mail from Martin, the main trader at 4xPips, he had been laid up in hospital for last 48hrs. He apologises and hopes to be back on deck from tomorrow mornings (10/10/12) London session.

Koda, you helped them out there by giving them the hint - now an email is received saying that he has been in hospital, just "allowed out". How convenient! Is that a money-back guarantee, anyone remember?

trader 8, point taken, maybe should of not said anything, maybe I was too trusting on this occasion. I like many ppl here have come across many scams/unethical operators in the FX world but just a feeling on this occasion, that this was not initially the case.

Hi one of our members just pointed me to this thread, sorry I had not seen the questions.
Apologies for no signals. I have been in hospital for past 48 hours and just been let home now.
Full service will resume tomorrow from 8AM London time.
-Martin

For a supposedly company providing signal service to the whole world, it is merely a sinlge person, Martin, doing the admin, signals, etc such that when he falls sick the whole thing stops?!

"Full service resume 8am London time"?! It's 9.30am London time now and nothing still.
It's about time a refund is demanded.

Hi one of our members just pointed me to this thread, sorry I had not seen the questions.
Apologies for no signals. I have been in hospital for past 48 hours and just been let home now.
Full service will resume tomorrow from 8AM London time.
-Martin

For a supposedly company providing signal service to the whole world, it is merely a sinlge person, Martin, doing the admin, signals, etc such that when he falls sick the whole thing stops?!

Being sick is a great excuse, but sick doesn't mean dead. If he can still type, he can send an email. Plus we got a similar excuse earlier about his "superman" trader who supposedly was sick for 2 weeks. What do they have going on over there, freaking bubonic plague?

Too many broken promises here. The website was supposed to be updated Oct 1 with Sep results and it wasn't (and still isn't); service was supposed to resume today and it didn't, etc. The excuses at this point are pretty meaningless .

2012-10-09 NOTE: The FPA has been informed that the head trader of 4xPips is having some medical issues and may be offline for another couple of days. We hope that he makes a speedy recovery.

So what?....He have enough money to refund the people affected by this. He is a professional trader and can make thousands of dollars...we are the little guys and we need our money back. I just filled a claim in PayPal

Paypal payment was to a Mark Markey, and the professional trader was supposed to be Martin. Who was sick? If one was sick couldn't the other send out emails to keep us informed?

Lies and excuses galore! Will file for refund too today.

Last edited:
2012-10-09 NOTE: The FPA has been informed that the head trader of 4xPips is having some medical issues and may be offline for another couple of days. We hope that he makes a speedy recovery.

So what?....He have enough money to refund the people affected by this. He is a professional trader and can make thousands of dollars...we are the little guys and we need our money back. I just filled a claim in PayPal

One comment on refunds: hopefully you used a credit card with Paypal. If you did, don't even bother with Paypal, just call your credit card company and dispute the charge and ask that it be reversed. It's called a chargeback. I've had to do it before, and generally if you have good reason, the credit card will refund the money to you (and charge the merchant, hence the name "chargeback").

The problem with Paypal is that they are on the side of the merchant, not you. They make money from merchants, not customers buying stuff, so I'd think it unlikely you will prevail with them.

But with a credit card company your chances are better I think. Clearly the service he advertised is not what's being provided, "sick" or not. No refund is being offered to compensate for all the time they are "sick", time that you have already paid for in full, and are rightfully expecting the service to be provided. What are you supposed to do this whole time they are conveniently "sick"? Just have your money be wasted while nothing happens and no signals are provided? I think not. If you can make a good case for that, then any refund policy he has doesn't really matter.

Just sharing what's worked for me in the past...I wish you the best with that however you choose to proceed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back