FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I trying to use the FPA promotional code for the PLATINUM quarterly fee. The fee is $169.99. If I use the 35% FPA promotional code the invoice on the 4X Pips site gives me a total of $138.20. Unless my calculator is wrong 169.99 minus the FPA discount of 35%, the total should be $110.49. Do I need a new calculator?
Thanks in advance
Thomas

I have sent my payment through Liberty Reserve acc number U4253449. Waiting for your activation email and subsequent activation now :). I hope your signals really works as advertised.

Hi,
I trying to use the FPA promotional code for the PLATINUM quarterly fee. The fee is $169.99. If I use the 35% FPA promotional code the invoice on the 4X Pips site gives me a total of $138.20. Unless my calculator is wrong 169.99 minus the FPA discount of 35%, the total should be $110.49. Do I need a new calculator?
Thanks in advance
Thomas

Hi all,

Sent an email to 4X PIPS, same as above, and got a reply back within 3hrs. This is on a weekend as well! In short to the above question, the discount applies to the normal fees not any already discounted fees.
I will go ahead with this service and will pass on my expriences later to this forum, maybe in a month or two.

I made payment by mins to 2pm and also sent them an email regarding the payment. Till now, I havent gotten a response from them regarding my payment and/or activation.

Whats going on?

Its now 9:54pm (GMT+1). About 8 hours since I made my payment through Liberty Reserve and I am yet to hear from 4xpips. I dont understand whats going on here. Koda above said he got a reply in less than 3 hours and 8 hours have gone without any response yet.

I am starting to get impatient over this :(

Oh sorry I answered one part only as I was concentrating on that. Website will be updated Oct 1st with all September results. One week on there already shows the profit of +505 Pips. I try to update the site with results every 2 weeks but I am 1 week behind .

Thanks

So what's the deal? You promised above to have the September results on your site Oct 1. As of the writing of this post (Oct 2nd), you still haven't done it. An FPA forum is a bad place to start breaking promises. You are putting your credibility in danger I'd say...

Questions are left unanswered. 4xpips looks just like another spam artist if you ask me..

Hi
The reason the above questions were left unaswered is because once the offer expired on Sunday with FPA bonus I thought the oofer would be removed or people would be blocked from asking anymore questions here. As you can see we have almost 50 reviews and mostly all 5stars and new things to come like tradecopier and apple/android apps so we're no scam artist. We have been running for years and run a good honest service. Hope this answers your comment about why questions were left unanswered.....thanks

Its now 9:54pm (GMT+1). About 8 hours since I made my payment through Liberty Reserve and I am yet to hear from 4xpips. I dont understand whats going on here. Koda above said he got a reply in less than 3 hours and 8 hours have gone without any response yet.

I am starting to get impatient over this :(

Hi Michael,

Soryr again but as we said there was some registration problems. Our response was massive from FPA offer and although we were prepared for a big uptake the amount of subs and emails meant we took a little longer than normal to set people up. So we apologise again but hope everything is fine now...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back