FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks for your response. Can't say I agree with your refund policy completely, but at the same time I understand your point of view about it, and am appreciative that you didn't try to give some bullsh*t excuse, but just gave a straight answer. :)

Thanks again.

Hi,
Do you still give free signal to those that open account with HOTFOREX? In case you do, where is the link to open the account.

Hi,
If at the end of the month, instead of making profit it happened that i made loses. Do i still have to renew my subscriptions or what is the guarantee that i wouldn't make lose at the end of the month and still cover the cost of the services.

Yes we do, if you subscribe to HOTFOREX using the ad on our site and deposit min $500 we will give you 1 month for free and then review at the end of month 1. Thanks

No you do not have to renew, we do use autopayment from paypal but you can cancel it anytime and there is never any contract to sign with us.

Hi,

I do have a problem here. I am a Nigerian and Nigerians dont have access to Paypal. I am interested in your signals but I cant make the payment through Paypal. Is there any other means you can accept from me? Wired transfer or credit card payment (Credit card preferable)? I will be most appreciative if you can reconsider my plea.

Thanks in advance.
Michael.

Hi there, one question:

If I subscribe to the Gold service getting the discount, and later I want to upgrade to Platinum service, will I still get the discount? What would the new pricing be?

Thanks!

Hi,

I do have a problem here. I am a Nigerian and Nigerians dont have access to Paypal. I am interested in your signals but I cant make the payment through Paypal. Is there any other means you can accept from me? Wired transfer or credit card payment (Credit card preferable)? I will be most appreciative if you can reconsider my plea.

Thanks in advance.
Michael.

Hi

We accept Liberty Reserve acc number is U0728255. Also if you click on PayPal button and select option of NOT REGISTERED WITH PAYPAL then you can pay direct with credit card. The prices with the discount are (if you choose to pay by LR)

Gold 1 month 35% - $38.99
Gold 3 month 35% - $90.99

Platinum 1 month 35% - 51.99
Platinum 3 month 35% - 110.49

Platinum Plus 1 month 35% - 64.99
Platinum Plus 3 month 35% - 129.99

Please email us on makemoneyonfx@gmail.com if you still cant pay and we will see what else we can do....thanks

Hi there, one question:

If I subscribe to the Gold service getting the discount, and later I want to upgrade to Platinum service, will I still get the discount? What would the new pricing be?

Thanks!

Hi

Yes you would still get the discount. The discount would be 20% off the PLATINUM or PLATINUM PUS normal prices

Thanks

Hi

We accept Liberty Reserve acc number is U0728255. Also if you click on PayPal button and select option of NOT REGISTERED WITH PAYPAL then you can pay direct with credit card. The prices with the discount are (if you choose to pay by LR)

Gold 1 month 35% - $38.99
Gold 3 month 35% - $90.99

Platinum 1 month 35% - 51.99
Platinum 3 month 35% - 110.49

Platinum Plus 1 month 35% - 64.99
Platinum Plus 3 month 35% - 129.99

Please email us on makemoneyonfx@gmail.com if you still cant pay and we will see what else we can do....thanks

This is the sweetest thing I have heard since today. I will go and make my payment today through LR, but first, is there any promotional code I can quote so that you know that I am a member of ForexPeaceArmy and so that I receive my discounts? My interest is in the Platinum package.

My LR account number is U4253449 and LR name is Michael Ogbonnaya. Will PM you once I make the transfer to your account later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back