• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Free forex signals

Bimbersztyc

Recruit
So i found this site live-forex-signals.com/en/ they seem to have good results, as a free user you get the signals with 20min delay, i was trying the free version last week and actually made 60 pip profit so i was thinking about buying the subscription because 20 min delay is quit long and i seem to miss all the good signals because of it. But i still have doubts, maybe anyone else have been using this and can give opinion, also i fear they will wipe my bank after i provide my credit card in order to buy :D
I'am a newb so any opinion is welcomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
With 60 pips and you are thinking to subscribe them. I think this is very early decision by you because you have to see at least 6 month history and if they are giving 500 pips monthly then it is a good service.

This is an AdSense website.
It's created with basic indicators to generate ad revenue from visitors because it ranks well on Google. It's been around for awhile.

Simple rule: "free is not good, and good is not free". :)

This is an AdSense website.
It's created with basic indicators to generate ad revenue from visitors because it ranks well on Google. It's been around for awhile.

Simple rule: "free is not good, and good is not free". :)
Might this is right conclusion if these information created to gain more visitor and will get revenue from adsense, might if likely anyone interested to trying use signal, they need time to test not only a week or month but needed few month to making conclusion whether signal working profitable or often fail

It is, it's actually a pretty high volume display site.
Nothing illegitimate about it, just good to understand what their purpose is. No signals website was launched for pure unselfish reasons. ;)

It is, it's actually a pretty high volume display site.
Nothing illegitimate about it, just good to understand what their purpose is. No signals website was launched for pure unselfish reasons. ;)
Yes I think so too, they have certain goal with launched signal website might want to gain more visitor and get revenue from adsense etc, or they also will selling signal if anyone interested to buying private signal with certain promises, buying service as buyer also need understand if forex remain risky

Consistent pips is the only thing that we should look in a signal service. I am seeing many telegram groups that are giving good pips monthly and they are free so there is no need to pay fees for these signals.

Consistent pips is the only thing that we should look in a signal service. I am seeing many telegram groups that are giving good pips monthly and they are free so there is no need to pay fees for these signals.

Indeed there are many groups and online resources which provides consistent pips for the traders. If in case of doubt may be testing the same in the demo platform for over a period of time can be helpful, just that its time consuming.

If like using signal trading with free, might we need to test with fully discipline follow signal trading, but if prefer manual trading with own analysis, actually still possible to make profit from trading, but I think not always signal trading will giving profit and sometime loss still happen

Indeed there are many groups and online resources which provides consistent pips for the traders. If in case of doubt may be testing the same in the demo platform for over a period of time can be helpful, just that its time consuming.
If you willing to spent time test them hence will get experience when follow signal trading whether it profitable or often fail, test on demo account it will free of risk, but if often fail hence I think we can learn manually, with good confidence and keep trying also having possibility become profitable trader, I have been manual trading so far but still often profit and loss has occured

Back