1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Forex Video Course - How to Trade the News Effectively! (No sign ups needed)

Discussion in 'FPA Freebies and Discounts List' started by bennathanfxm, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max

Max Private, 1st Class

I'm not too good to understand spoken English, you have the information from the video, in the form of text?

2. bennathanfxm

bennathanfxm DailyForexSchool.com Representative

We do not im afraid, though this is something we may add in the future.

3. Amin EL-HAKIM

Amin EL-HAKIM Master Sergeant

Dear Ben

Every broker is good at the start, but later on, the manipulation happens. That's why I've tried around 200 brokers worldwide. However alpari proved to be good in general, but as you said, spreads do widen.

4. helipilot139

helipilot139 Private, 1st Class

Dear Ben,

I've watched some of the videos, Thank you. My Question is regarding the Automated or semi robot for the system. what would it do and what it would not do. Please let me know. Would the robot pick the pairs that are good to trade with the news release and also clarify what other functions it would do. Regards

5. bennathanfxm

Hi there.

So the Companion App enables you to set your trades up 24 hours in advance of each release (rather than having to wait until 3 mins before the release).

You can tell it what time to set orders up, which direction to set them, what SLs and TP to go for, how much to risk, and also how many pips from price at the time of news you want the orders to be placed. You can also tell it when to cancel any untriggered trades.

So for me, each morning I just set the app up for each news release i want to trade, then i do the same the following day.

To see the APP in action, please have a look at the video on the App page - link is in the ad :)

Thanks for writing in.

6. winning11

winning11 Private, 1st Class

Hi. I'm interested in your service. Do you have a complete log of past trade results that I can look into?

7. bennathanfxm

Hi there and thanks very much for writing in.

Well as we know, many service providers show a "trading log" or some "results" but these can be very easily fabricated... so the only way to truly know if a product is for you is via personal experience...

That's why we offer the course for free - so that rather than giving you a random trading log which could easily be fabricated, we give you the free means to be able to make a good judgment as to whether the product is for you or not from personal experience with the method.

The easiest way to check into this, is if you go through the videos you can then backdate/crosscheck the performance using your charts... just be sure to factor in things such as slippage/spread etc.

Hopefully that makes sense?

8. T3000

T3000 Recruit

Do you have an myfxbook account we can use to see the profitability of the ea ?

9. bennathanfxm

Hi there,

As previously stated , while it is in the form of an exe file... its far from being an EA.
    Its a trading tool to enable you to place trades in advance without risking early triggers etc.

It doesn't decide what to trade, what pairs to trade or how to trade them for you - these are parametres you decide upon making this far from being an EA. With that in mind there are hundreds of ways to trade using it so any results are down to each individual trader who uses it.

So as with any trading tool there is not 1 set of results to share on myfxbook.
    Of course if we release an EA version of the product in the future to trade say the fxnewstrader course strategy , then we will get a live account uploaded to myfxbook.

Thanks for writing in.

10. bennathanfxm

Hi all

We just wanted to say a big thankyou for all your questions and all of the great feedback during our week on FPA.

Also, a big welcome to the 100's of people who went through the course on followed up by buying the APP. Keep a look out for reviews on our FPA page as they become populated.

Enjoy the rest of your trading year all !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.