FXCM PICK POCKETS UNSUSPECTING RETAIL TRADERS MONEY

I bet it was a Short position and all happened because of their spread. I saw long ago when I tested this broker on a demo account, spread of 20 pips on EURUSD. If you ask why, they say it's normal. Big BS.

FXCM receives liquidity from multiple providers including several of the largest banks in the world, and as you can see from this live table, FXCM spreads are very competitive http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads

The average EUR/USD spread is 0.5 pips on our No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution, but spreads can widen in the market around news events and other times of low liquidity such as the daily open/close at 5pm New York Time. This affects all brokers, not just FXCM.

Last edited:
"Jason Rogers"
i gave you & ALL OF THE FXCM EMPLOYEES enough chances in the past to correct this issue created by FXCM (please read my complaint thoroughly for details correspondences) & each one was total waste & further aggravation in addition to losing my funds from my account for no reason. Please dont ever communicate with me again. i have enough record of your help that benefits FXCMs bank accounts & NEVER THE UNSUSPECTING/ LOSING RETAIL TRADERS. Your job is to just BS traders on the various sites without ever any substance.

*FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES*

NFA ID Respondent Action Types
0308179 FOREX CAPITAL MARKETS LLC • GENERAL CONDUCT
0308183 NIV, DROR • GENERAL CONDUCT
NFA ID Respondent Penalty/Event Event Date
0308179 FOREX CAPITAL MARKETS LLC • FINE $2000000 08/12/2011
• ENHANCED PROCEDURES REQUIRED 08/12/2011
• OTHER--SEE NARRATIVE 08/12/2011
Case Summary NFA 11BCC00016 - FXCM will not engage in price slippage or margin liquidation practices

DO YOU EVER READ ANYTHING ?
IT WAS ESCALATED TO YOUR " COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR DEALING DESK TRADER DENIED REFUNDING MY LOSSES THAT WERE MANUFACTURED BY FXCM.
There are 2 acknowledgement emails from your " Compliance Department" after my escalation.

# 1

to: "atpservicesllc201@gmail.com" <atpservicesllc201@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 1:49 PM
subject: General Complaint Acknowledgement
Dear Cybel Clarke,

The FXCM Compliance Department is in receipt of the complaint you recently submitted.

We understand your disappointment with respect to the matter you have brought to our attention. Please be advised that FXCM takes these matters very seriously. We have initiated an internal investigation of this matter and we will contact you upon conclusion of our audit.

If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please feel free to contact FXCM's Compliance Department at compliance@fxcm.com.

Kindest Regards,

Marko Konte

# 2
October 12th 2015

The FXCM Compliance Department is in receipt of the complaint you recently submitted.

We understand your disappointment with respect to the matter you have brought to our attention. Please be advised that FXCM takes these matters very seriously. We have initiated an internal investigation of this matter and we will contact you upon conclusion of our audit.

If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please feel free to contact FXCM's Compliance Department at compliance@fxcm.com.

Kindest Regards,
Alexandra Goldstein

***************************************************************************************
Oct, 7th 2015
Reply By TraderFX
hi,Since, it began on 10/02/15. When will it be completed?All the information you need are in my earlier emails & my account statement, that i forwarded to other employees. Basically its my trading account statement from 10/02/2015. it simply shows everything down to the pennies & time of wrongful liquidation.i hope to receive a factual reply from you.Sincerely,

Oct, 9th 2015
Reply By TraderFX
Hi,it has been 7 since the wrongful liquidation by FXCM & you havent refunded my account. WHAT IS THE HOLD UP ?????You should have had your proofs by now in 7 day, showing that wrongful liquidation was my fault.

Oct, 9th 2015
Reply By TraderFX
FXCM HAS BEEN WRONGFULLY HOLDING MY FUNDS FOR 7 DAY & MY MONEY HAS TO BE PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT ASAP!
Oct, 12th 2015
Reply By TraderFX
Hello,It has been 10 days since my Usd/Cad position was wrongfully liquidated at 9:01 am on 10/02/15 with $61.75 while i had sufficient funds to hold my position.I had forwarded FXCM my proof immediately after the wrongful liquidation by FXCM.I will wait until the end of the business day tomorrow 10/13/15 as a courtesy, if i dont hear from FXCM by then , as my next step, i will file complaints with CFTC, FSA, FINRA. I will forward them my proofs, communications with all of the FXCM Employees about this matter & your immediate denial email.
After i file complaint with Regulators, i will also post all of the issue on the various websites for victimized Traders & Where prospect new traders acquire knowledge about the Operational Style of various FX Brokers for them to judge FXCM's dealings against retail traders, before they deposit any of their hard earned money with FXCM.
i am requesting my funds to be returned to my account where they belong immediately, since FXCM has been holding my funds wrongfully for a long time.

FXCM HAD AMPLE AMOUNT OF TIME SINCE 10/02/15 TO SEND ME THEIR PROOFS SHOWING HARD FACTS & DOCUMENTATION , 10 DAYS HAVE PASSED I HAVENT RECEIVED ANY PROOF CLEARLY SHOWING WHY WAS MY USD/CAD POSITION WAS LIQUIDATED & WHY FXCM IS WITHOLDING MY FUNDS SINCE 9:01 AM ON 10/02/15. IT ONLY TAKES MINUTES TO PROVE MONEY MATTERS, JUST AS I HAD DONE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE WRONGFUL LIQUIDATION, I FORWARDED FXCM DETAILS OF MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT CLEARLY HIGHLIGHTED THE TIMES OF LIQUIDATION, AVAILABLE FUNDS ECT.
This is my final attempt resolve the matter directly with FXCM. i had send 4 other emails within last 10 days without a solution.
Sincerely,

Appeal it within FXCM. If that fails and you are 100% sure you are correct, take it to the NFA and get a ruling against them.

Thank you
As my trading account statement correctly shows what happened 100%. i am sure of what FXCM did to my money 100%

Back