• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FXTrading.com is charging swaps retroactively

I am having an issue with a company

Olivier C.

Recruit
I've received an email requesting around 3800 EUR to be charged on my account because their LP had wrong swaps on one of my instruments for almost a month...I proposed 1750 EUR charge instead as I wanted to be comprehensive of their position, but they declined it and won't process withdrawals unless I agree to pay for the LP mistake...beware!

Yes, terrible company this. I have had my own issues with them and will launch my own thread in the coming weeks once I have followed up with the regulator.

They have also been bust making several fake reviews here on this website by their employees, which should tell everyone all they need to know.

I've received an email requesting around 3800 EUR to be charged on my account because their LP had wrong swaps on one of my instruments for almost a month...I proposed 1750 EUR charge instead as I wanted to be comprehensive of their position, but they declined it and won't process withdrawals unless I agree to pay for the LP mistake...beware!
What did you reply to them?

I have no choice but to accept their retroactive charge...no answer from them yet, and obviously no withdrawal...

You do have a choice. But you must have some patience.

Never thought I'd see the day that @compu-forex would admit the broker was at fault and cannot just use some obscure Terms of Service to try and renege against their client's closed deals.

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see the day that @compu-forex would admit the broker was at fault and cannot just use some obscure Terms of Service to try and renege against their client's closed deals.
That alone should tell you everything you need to know about this broker....

Back