• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO)

General discussions of a financial company
Who is Neosultancy? Still not 100% sure about GASO. The paid crypto tracing service is kinda scammy imo. Hope they are not another recovery scam.
The paid tracing is to offer victims a lower price option compared to big name tracing companies.

Last edited:
As previously noted, thousands of victims from FPA have gone to GASO for additional assistance. Not a single one has ever come back and said GASO was scam. GASO works with global law enforcement to combat these crimes.
Yeah, so far the record seems to be on their side. I am interested in joining as well.

This article includes pictures of Americans who knowingly and willingly volunteered and worked for scam compounds in Cambodia. In the pictures of Daniel Wayne Scott, see article below, he is holding bundles of USD which is stolen money from victims. Daniel is now coming back to the States. Victims can sue and/or pursue criminal charges against Daniel and his wife since they are US citizens!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-100650_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-100650_Chrome.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This article includes pictures of Americans who knowingly and willingly volunteered and worked for scam compounds in Cambodia. In the pictures of Daniel Wayne Scott, see article below, he is holding bundles of USD which is stolen money from victims. Daniel is now coming back to the States. Victims can sue and/or pursue criminal charges against Daniel and his wife since they are US citizens!

Thank you @The Punisher. Very interesting article.

I already suspected that american (western persons) are working there. At that time, when I investigate about my scammer linked to sandwind or sunton capital. I analysed my scammer's network on social media. And I found another company called, wrxst-global.com related to Yunma Tianlong (I already noticed in november to GASO). I made a scambaiting and ask to talk to an english contact person. And I was suprised to hear a man with a very fluent english talk with american accent. I reported to my country.

Also I scambaited a recruitment (based in Myanmar Thailand border). He told me that American, Austrialan and Italy persons are working in a separated desk in their office.

Not happy they were scamming, but was he a willing scammer or imprisoned? The article says "At each workplace, he received a full salary, and he was not beaten or imprisoned, but was not allowed to go out." And then when he asked a boss to leave, "he became angry and used violence." That sounds kind of like imprisonment.

This man should be extradited soon!.

Back