Global Trader Insurance

Hi Mary, I made lots of payments and thought I was never getting any of it back. But after almost losing my mind, I made that last payment I was asked for which I was very afraid it was a bit too much, but then I was able to verify with my bank the money was already in my account.

Yes I've made lots of payments as well and each time I have had verbal and email confirmation that this would be the last payment and the funds never go through

I have dealt with David Pierce, Thomas Hill, james from finance and now Gerry some señior official

Yes it does blow your mind and I cannot understand why they would operate this way if they are legitimate

Yesterday I had it in writing from the so called Vice President Thomas Hill that if I made the one lady payment they would be release the funds ,but they have not been and today another $1500 was demanded

Angela and Henry are the same person. This says a lot about whether or not you can believe any good reports about GlobalTraderInsurance.

Hello there, I have been through hell and back with Global Trader Insurance up until at the very last moment, when I thought it was all a scam, I get a phone call from my bank, confirming a large amount incoming wire just as they promise.

I had every reason to believe it was all a big scam, until I was told by my bank that this money had arrived, finally. Be ready for a long process, but at the end with the effort of all the people there, the results are the expected.

Cheers!
Angela C
QLD Australia
Angela, Can you post the payments that you made with receipts and the money that was returned to your bank. So far these guys have just taken money and never returned a dime.

I have been approached by Global trader Insurance to represent myself about a matter involving RTG trade scamming that withheld my trade winnings and refused to release my account. The trading was closed by the Courts and I was told that the Courts have granted a payout of over $260,000.00 US to be held in escrow and payable to me providing that I pay to Global Trader Insurance the sum of $24.000.00 for the release of the funds payable to me and held in escrow when their service charge is paid up front. I offered to pay them providing they give me some assurance that the payout will be released to me. I suggested to them that all monies be held in escrow and released when my payout funds are released. My offer was turned down and was told that the funds will be returned to the holder. I have information about the project agreement and all pertinent documents relative to an agreement in principal." Is Global Trader Insurance legit " ???!!! Please reply'''
Earl Best. ( aquabest@rogers.com )
Did you ever get your money ?
Hi Mary, I made lots of payments and thought I was never getting any of it back. But after almost losing my mind, I made that last payment I was asked for which I was very afraid it was a bit too much, but then I was able to verify with my bank the money was already in my account.
can you call me +61425520022

hi marybe, can you get it touch, higgi
I have been approached by Global trader Insurance to represent myself about a matter involving RTG trade scamming that withheld my trade winnings and refused to release my account. The trading was closed by the Courts and I was told that the Courts have granted a payout of over $260,000.00 US to be held in escrow and payable to me providing that I pay to Global Trader Insurance the sum of $24.000.00 for the release of the funds payable to me and held in escrow when their service charge is paid up front. I offered to pay them providing they give me some assurance that the payout will be released to me. I suggested to them that all monies be held in escrow and released when my payout funds are released. My offer was turned down and was told that the funds will be returned to the holder. I have information about the project agreement and all pertinent documents relative to an agreement in principal." Is Global Trader Insurance legit " ???!!! Please reply'''
Earl Best. ( aquabest@rogers.com )
any update on global trader insurance

Back