Go Markets Account Suspended

Hi Timmi,

nice to meet you and sorry for the same reasons (if you are here, someone has stolen your profits / money).

It's quite difficult to say "I don't agree with you", because what you wrote is correct and this "problem" you have with "Go Markets" is similar to other brokers: they all use almost the same words, not only the same concepts or phrases.

Some one, some time ago, started to call them "Criminals": he had some reason, I guess.

Anyway, I suggest you to file a complaint and be sure that after a bit of time you will receive a settlement, about the 50% of the "reversed trades" (your written off gains). It's up to you if to accept it or not, but at this point you had nothing and nobody to pay.

As for me, I got quite more than 50%... Let's say 65% ;)

But it was me, so there's no insurance to duplicate it.

Best regards.

That’s the point, Pharaoh!

But only to speak generally:

Such agreements have only one main purpose: to prevent to get convicted and to save its own public reputation with having some security there would be no precedence.

They also often have clauses to curtail civil liberties, but maybe therefore the counterparty gets what it want?

Well, every trader who has problems with its financial partner should try to go the way with FOS if there is, but never let you convince to prove your innocence!

Back