go24invest.com most likely a scam, web site registered by Piortello

Hi,

I would like to inform the community for go24invest.com (Piortello is the company based in British virgin islands which has registered the website). I made a deposit (without any extra credit) and after a few weeks i tried to withdraw the money but i do not receive anything from them. The last time I spoke with representative of the company was few days ago and they told it is proceeded. Since then I do not receive any information. The only contact I have got is Skype and tried to find some other information but it appeared that the phone published in the website is not responding. So I tried to find any info about them all over the web and found out the following:
- In the website there is no any information about the license, according to my conversations with a representative i was told they are in Cyprus, I tried to find some info in the country department which is regulating the brokers' market (http://www.cysec.gov.cy - Cyprus Securities and exchange commission), but there was no information about this company at all
- the next did is to check the address published in their website: headquarters - London, UK. I searched in website of the UK traders market regulator which is Financial Conduct Authority (https://register.fca.org.uk) and still nothing about them.
I informed the regulation authorities in UK and Cyprus and the last thing I can do is to inform the community the stay away from this company

Well me personally i was really satisfied from this platform. Made a deposit, invested and then made a bigger deposit so i got alot of money, from it. Don't understand why they didn't respond to you, maybe the market crashed in that period of time, im still operating with it tho and im really satisfied.I also got my friends into it and they are earning too and i also get a percantage because i got my friends in go24invest, how cool is that? :) :) 5 stars from me

Ok, any chance you have a phone number because I can't seem to call anybody
I actually just received a phone call telling me that my account manager has been changed but not to worry that my money will be refunded
Still waiting

Ok, any chance you have a phone number because I can't seem to call anybody
I actually just received a phone call telling me that my account manager has been changed but not to worry that my money will be refunded
Still waiting

It will not help but there you go: +390287159420 and you can search in skype for go24invest

To follow up on my situation I started a chargeback 10 days after I made my first and only deposit with go24invest.com, the credit-cards company says it takes up to 3 months and that they will call me for more info if needed, they haven't called yet
I was contacted by Grace Ellington who says she is a broker at "Go24invest" , she wasn't aware of my withdrawal and just wanted me to start trading I told her I requested a withdrawal and she says ok don't worry my money will be refunded to my credit card
Well I'm freaking worried no money and now she isn't answering the emails
The most annoying part is that I can log onto my account at any time and see my deposits but nobody home to process any requests
Really hope the chargeback works

It will not help but there you go: +390287159420 and you can search in skype for go24invest
And you trust company that gives you phone number that doesn't work
That is a big no for me
To think I would give a company money and they can't even give a a phone number is crazy

Hi, I'm a member of this company and I was earning very well, but last week they took me everything..... I was earning 33205,68 usd and when I told to my broker that I have recorded all the phone calls and I have all the pictures about this money, today a false operation is appears in my history.... what can I do to have back all my money? I really have all the phone calls and pictures.... can you help me please?

I only know one Person that can help
Call +44 203 287 9242 and explain your situation she is a lawyer that deals with these types of frauds

Back