Grizzly Power EA

Michigander

Private
I purchased Grizzly Power a couple weeks ago for 150 dollars. I can tell from the equity curves that it should be a grid trader. Grizzly sent me what they call a Free EA. This is the same EA as the Phoenix EA which is also available, for free on the web. Grizzly asked me for my broker as well as my account number, yet the EA came with no security features as I can open the mq4 file. There is no account information required in the EA. I asked Grizzly why they were sending me a free EA and I told them it was Phoenix, and asked them whats going on. The silence has been deafening. I have made multiple attempts to contact them, and they have not responded in any way.They know they've been made. I am going to try to get my money back, but my sense is it will be more difficult because Mastercard sent money to Skrill who sent money to Grizzly.

Stay away from these scammers!

See if you can track down the author of Phoenix EA. If Grizzly really is an unlicensed copy, then that person might be able to pursue copyright claims against Grizzly.

Contact the fraud department at both Skrill and at your MasterCard's issuing bank. If Skrill can fix it, great. If not, a credit card chargeback might be your only option.

Skrill has very supportive Customer Care, I got around $500 back from almost same case........

Back