GUILTY Case# 2012-037 | nasser2020 vs www.forex-age.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Age.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nasser2020

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.forex-age.com

My Case is: I had opened account in forex-age company on October 2011 account no.26893
I had deposit amount at this company 3000 USD.
I got profit amount 1000 USD.

In 14/02/2012 I asked my account manager Dema Habeeb for withdrawal amount 4000 USD. She said the company rules is the withdrawal can be only in the end of the months then I said ok and she well proceed to sent the money and I well received in the end of the month of Feb 2012.I waited up to the end of the month of Feb.
But up to today I didn't received any amount from them. I tried many time to call her but she not responding and also she not responding my email. In 11/04/2012 I received email from dema saying I'm sorry and she said could not read my emails and she said she well going to sent my money on 15/04/2012 but she want letter of apology from me before the date of sending the money or???????????????.Meening they she became also threatened me if I did not apologize to them will not receive any money from them. I am every day sending her email but not responding.
I want open a case against this company for that I need a help from you until I retuned my money back.
I hope that you will expose the company in all the forums.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by nasser on 04/18/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 04/11/12 the last contact was on 04/13/12

Details: My account manager threatened me if I did not apologize to them will not receive any money from them.

Company representatives' emails: Dema Habeeb <dema.habeeb@forex-age.com>

Attachments

• Evidance 1.docx
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
I've received email from Dima Habeeb of Forex-Age. Dima states that the company requires an apology before processing a withdrawal.

The FPA's position on this is clear. Whether or not Nasser owes an apology to anyone at Forex-Age is not relevant to Nasser's right to have access to his funds.

Well this is from their website in the Withdrawl options section:

"In order to use the wire transfer option, login to your account and select the “Wire Withdrawal Form”. It is in a PDF Format. Once filled, it should be sent to our funding department. Please note that before the request can be processed, all trades in the account must be closed. In most instances, the money is received within 4-5 business days."

In their Terms and Conditions nothing is mentioned about any time limits for withdrawls, nor is any mention of an apology being needed before a withdrawl is processed .

Just pay him!

I've received email from Dima Habeeb of Forex-Age. Dima states that the company requires an apology before processing a withdrawal.

The FPA's position on this is clear. Whether or not Nasser owes an apology to anyone at Forex-Age is not relevant to Nasser's right to have access to his funds.

After seeing so many strange things from broker, I wonder if this is a new trick to avoid payments to clients.

Maybe if Nasser apologizes for whatsoever reason, they will come back and say "Well, he apologized, which means he was wrong about something, so because he was wrong about something, we will not pay him, hahaha"

Sounds like Forex-Age admits owing the money and is directly refusing to pay. That's 100% SCAM in my book.

Guilty, and I think this one should go straight to the Scam Investigations Committee if Nasser isn't paid by the beginning of next week.

By refusing to pay is no different than saying hey I am a scam.. Sorry for my poor english.. Its Guilty!

Unfortunately I think it is obvious they have no intention of paying the amount which is due to Nasser.
Excuses don't cut it .

Back