GUILTY Case# 2013-081 | bronxfx vs https://everestmarkets.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EverestMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You may need to do a followup with the FSCL to make sure the wheels of bureaucracy have begun to turn.

I have received a reply from FSCL now. They asked Everest Markets when they will reply in detail.
Max Fuller wrote to AsstModerator that they are investigating the legitimacy of the trader.....
The case is so clear, they search for months for excuses not to pay

I have received a reply from FSCL now. They asked Everest Markets when they will reply in detail.
Max Fuller wrote to AsstModerator that they are investigating the legitimacy of the trader.....
The case is so clear, they search for months for excuses not to pay

Thank you for the update as to where we are on this one. Since the markets are so quirt and the weather is horrid, I have been looking around the Internet to understand how the UK might just deal with such a problem. Here in the UK we have the Financial Service Ombudsman who mediates where the provider is UK based. I attach a link to a copy of his newsletter where he deals with what in the UK is known as spread-betting. We call it spread-betting because if it were called trading we would be taxed. It's all in a name!!!!

Anyway here is the link for anyone who might be interested.
spread-betting and contracts for difference (CFDs)

As I see it Everest are stalling the FSCL.
Why only now they are investigating this??
And why to promise the client promises and totally ignore him if they didn't even investigate the case?

Total silence from everyone .... But it's normal that Everest Markets is silent...
Maybe AsstModerator can speed things up!

I've just made it very plain to Max that he must get in touch with you if he doesn't want this case to proceed.

Last activity was from Everest Markets was on
08-12-2013 06:51 AM

They totally do not care about customers. You can see "live" here what is happening.

I have gotten an email reply from Max Fuller. He says that the situation is being worked on. Whether this is true or stalling remains to be seen.

Back