GUILTY Case# 2013-081 | bronxfx vs https://everestmarkets.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EverestMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the first case I have read and it has been a most interesting read and it is great to see that other people can find information out that will prevent them being scammed by certain companies.
In the meantime it is sad that the original complainant may have lost money and I thank them for alerting the rest of us.
Nice work, thank you.

I have just entered a vote of guilty and find that I am not alone. I see that the website has been revamped with the various bank logos being omitted. That just confirms their guilt and really there is no debate.

This one has sat around far too long. If Everest was going to pay, they'd have done it long ago.

GUILTY!!!

Of course they are guilty, they even do not response to FSCL. It is very sad that they steal money and no one stops them....nothing happend, even FPA cannot help :(

I got a message from FSCL:

We have recently been advised that Everest Markets Limited has been deregistered from the Financial Services Providers register and as a consequence its membership of Financial Services Complaints Limited (“FSCL”) was terminated on Tuesday 26 November 2013.

This means FSCL is unable to enforce any decision against Everest Markets Limited. FSCL is not accepting any new complaints for investigation, but given the investigation into your complaint began before Everest Markets was deregistered the investigation will continue. FSCL will issue a notice of recommendation, and recommendation if necessary, but you need to be aware that FSCL is unable to enforce any decision against Everest Markets.

I anticipate the notice of recommendation will be available within the next week to ten days.

Kind regards

FPA, AsstModerator, please to these scammers!!
They scammed a lot of people as you can see in the scam alert folder and just go to another place

Back