GUILTY Case# 2013-177 | rschwarz vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 98.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rschwarz

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: Withdrawal of funds is not processed since 12 November 2013 and no answer to emails from the ones in charge for withdrawals at youtradefx until December 10, 2013. Amount USD 27,823.10. Withdrawal reference number: 2774064. Account number: 122258.
On December 10, 2013, Mr Ari Staro from youtradefx offered me to pay the funds in installments of EUR 5'000 per month. I proposed USD 9,274.36 in three installments. Again no answer since then.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by rschwarz on 12/28/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/20/13 the last contact was on 12/27/13

Details: No answer until December 10, 2013. On December 10, 2013, Mr Ari Staro from youtradefx offered me to pay the funds in installments of EUR 5'000 per month. I proposed USD 9,274.36 in three installments. Again no answer since then.

Company representatives' emails: Ari Staro <aris@ytfx.com>
Junior Padrao <juniorp@ytfx.com>
George Becker <georgeb@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• 20131228_YouTradeFX - My Forex Account 122258.pdf
    178.2 KB · Views: 7
Paying in installments is usually a sign of a broker in serious financial trouble.

Yo AsstMod! Can this one get a case number and be taken to Open Cases this week?

As some others I've received an email from George Becker on Dec 31 saying I will get paid immediately after I send compliance documents. I sent all documents on the morning of Jan 01. Since then again no reply from George Becker or youtradefx.com.

At youtradefx, do they know what they are doing to the people who do not get paid?? We have families and other obligations! Please youtradefx: keep your word and pay your customers immediately.

Guilty! (accidentially voted "not guilty". My smartphone screen is way too small..)
Is there a way to change the voting?

Moderation Note: Please be careful. Votes can't be changed.

Woo! nearly 28k withheld by youtradefx, looks like there is a run on this broker, and everyone wants out and I'm not surprised, offering to pay in installments in a joke and a sure sign that there in serious trouble. I vote guilty

I still haven' been paid by youtradefx. It's 3 months I'm waiting for my withdrawal request being processed. I have taken next measures. PN me if you would like to know more.

Back