GUILTY Case# 2013-177 | rschwarz vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 98.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

Our law firm has assembled a group of six customers YoutraderFx to start the claim in court.
We invite people who are affected to join our group to recover the money.

Claim by email to Youtraderfx not working. Now they are acting unanswered, or false answers. This do not intend to return anything because they have no future in the financial markets. It needs to be justice who obliged to return the money to the accounts of customers who legally and claim the force of law. If the group is larger. The group will have more strength to win the battle.

Anyone who wants to participate can do so from our site Foundation Fernando Flores (médico) or email lawyer@fff.org.ru.
Regards

Update:

I still haven't been paid since 12 November 2013 (almost 16 weeks).

Last Thursday my account has been deactivated (I can not login neither on the website nor MT4).
On Saturday I have received a monthly trading statement (for the first time) stating that my account has been zeroed.
I have emailed Youtradefx and George Becker (georgeb@ytfx.com) and no reply since then.

Which kind of evidence I will need to provide?

That depends. If you are hiring a lawyer, the lawyer will give you all the details of what's needed. No matter what police or regulatory agency you may want to file with filing with, I'd think you would want proof of your account (like an MT4 statement), proof that you made a deposit (statement from your bank or payments processor), copies of any correspondence over withdrawals, etc.

It's better to provide too much evidence than not enough.

Back