GUILTY Case# 2014-174 | beneissa vs cityeq.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CityEQ.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This firm is registered with the FSA in the UK:
Financial Services Register
enter "155051" as the registered ID for this firm ( CityEQ.com )

You might want to read what Liz wrote in the original complaint thread:

Hello beneissa

Do you know if its connected to this warning in anyway: City Equities Ltd (Clone) - Financial Conduct Authority

Good luck
Liz

CityEQ.com is not FCA registered. It's a scam company using the credentials of a registered firm.

Hello Everyone

Who am I to argue with fca.org.uk, if they (cityeq.com) can use tactics to scam people in the UK why not the rest of the world = Guilty

Good luck
ilearn2t

"I have received a call from UK number from person called Mera Algaber and she advertised me this company and they can provide me around 25% every month. when I send the money (85000 pounds) and ask to return some of it, she stop answer me and now I have completed a month without any response."

They are not even returning some of your money, let alone providing you 25% every month.

I definitely vote guilty on this one.

Fraudsters CityEQ.com impersonating www.cityequities.com

You might want to read what Liz wrote in the original complaint thread:
CityEQ.com is not FCA registered. It's a scam company using the credentials of a registered firm.

Ah yes thanks for clearing that up, I was a bit confused. So to recap, fraudsters "cityeq.com" et al, has been found guilty of allegedly operating a boiler room scam, impersonating the credentials of www.cityequities.com.

With a search on fraudsters "cityeq.com reviews" it does pull up more than a few nasty red flags, and once again FPA is near the top warning traders and investors to stay clear. Kudos to FPA keep up the good work...

Back