GUILTY Case# 2015-171 | Daph-the-trader vs strikezonetrading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that StrikeZoneTrading.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only is charging $97 for a "demo" a red flag, it's a total rip off. Although it's not illegal to be a totally incompetent and useless signal provider, this so called
"StrikeZoneTrading.com" et al., clearly crossed the line into credit card fraud and deceptive trade practices when it continued to charge for cancelled services. Although it may provide some relief or resolution after contacting your credit card provider, if the problem persists, legal action with the seeking of counsel may be more appropriate.

Initial trading signals to demo should have been free! I think it is best to use a credit card since Credit Card companies honor any fraudulent charges, change your number so the offending con companies cannot continue charging you. It is very important to report suspicious charges immediately.

I hope you get your money back, Daph.

Keep after your credit card company. Be nice, but persistent. Make sure to provide all the evidence. That's the best way to recover your funds at this point.

GUILTY!

GUILTY TO ME ....IF I WILL STEAL THE DIME FROM ANY ONE I WILL GO TO THE JAIL THIS COMPANIES STEALING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM INNOCENT PEOPLES AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM ...
WHY?....WE KNOW WHO THEIR ARE AND REALLY WE HAVE NO POWER TO DESTROY THEM... THIS COMPANIES LIVING ABOVE THE LAW ....FPA DOING GREAT JOB
BUT THIS IS ENOUGH ? .....WHY FEDERAL POLICE DOING NOTHING ?

Back