GUILTY Case# 2017-138 | Tebogo vs axecc.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Axecc.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First it's 3 months and then it's 6 months. I wonder if they'll be bright enough to eventually pay and get this case resolved.

Until then, my vote is GUILTY.

If a simple withdrawal request results in a flurry of ill mannered, officious gesticulations in attempts at high pressure bad deals, it's a common mistake of a fake broker who can't cover it's gambling debts.

They are so pathetic......they are thief.....they dont have arguments to defend themself....
Guilty

who ever voted No Guilty, I suppose he is member of this comunity, should also explain why......it is in his rights...and we have the rights to know the reason as well.

All of this for $200? Even $1500, just pay the guy, why can't some forex companies understand the importance of good reputation, even if they're scammers maintaining good reputation is key!

The trading business is full of SCAMMERS calling themselves BROKERS.They are ruthless and do not give a toss scamming people who have spent their last cent trying to improve their lives.Fight your case Tebogo you might be lucky to get you money back from these............

Hi Tebogo ask them for the contract that you have supposedly signed so you can display it here.
Seems like a dodgy Broker where are they regulated.
I see them as guilty, there is a danger that they will enter losing trades to lower the amount they pay you.

Hi i am another victim of this website's fraud. I made a deposit in november. Initially they responded really quickly to my questions. But kept hesitating to sell or make any transactions. When ask to make a larger deposit, i declined and there was a drastic change in tone. I began constantly sending him (Jonas) emails but he doesnt replies to them. Once i threatened to change to another platform and he called me with a very rude tone, saying that i shouldnt be threatening him whatsoever. Weeks back i send him an email saying that i need to make a withdrawal as soon as possible as i needed to use that money to pay for tuition, but he didnt not respond. I then threatened to say that i will bring things up if he still doesnt respond. I added on by asking if his company was going through some problems as the website was down. He then called me and claim that this platform is a investing platform and not a trading platform where he can only sell the cryptos if there is someone else that is willing to buy the cryptos. I then scolded him and said that i was not informed any of this at the start why did it suddenly become like this. I was very very suspicious then as the numbers on the website were all not able to be dialed and he added saying that its a one way call where they contact their clients. Then he just ended the call. I had 2.2k usd inside the account last week which included the profit i made from my initial 1k usd.

For the past few days i have constantly been sending him emails but he does not reply at all. Please help me. I really need this money back.

Back