• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has anyone seen/tried this free EA?

Asking questions about a company

Dtown

Recruit
Hi Everyone. I've been lurking on the forum for a little while now, but finally made an account. :)

I stumbled across this free automated trading system "Forex Greenback." Free Forex Trading System The site is pretty simple, and their backtest looks OK.

It is free, all you have to do is give them your email address. I downloaded it and will be trying it out on a demo. Has anyone else used it?

Hi Dtown,

Looks like since you have already downloaded that "free" EA, we shall be depending on you for reports on performance.

Cheers & all the best!

Sorry for my delay responding, I was moving last week.

I have the EA up on a live demo account now with IamFX. I will keep you updated how it goes. I'm also running it through some optimizations tonight, I'll post some results tomorrow.

Hey Dtown,

Very glad to see you are still "lurking" around this site and am able to post a reply.

Much appreciate and waiting for your update.

Regards

If this is in reference to Blessing 3, then yes, I've put it on a demo and I'm working thru all the settings, and terminology. It will place good trades on the demo, not sure how it will do on a real acct...

Hi

Yes I have Blessing 3 on four demo charts. No success, so far. What I could do with is knowing what the Bollinger Band settings should be to ensure the that the bot only opens a trade when the price is outside the bands.

Anyone help here, please?

C
blessing 2 or 3 free ea

any one try the blessing 2 or 3 ea?
Check with Gabriel to take a peek through the pearly gate to see whether the EA is floating around playing harp with the rest of the other EA ;)

Back