1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone seen/tried this free EA?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Dtown, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Dtown

Dtown Recruit

Hi Everyone. I've been lurking on the forum for a little while now, but finally made an account. :)

I stumbled across this free automated trading system "Forex Greenback." Free Forex Trading System The site is pretty simple, and their backtest looks OK.

It is free, all you have to do is give them your email address. I downloaded it and will be trying it out on a demo. Has anyone else used it?

2. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Hi Dtown,

Looks like since you have already downloaded that "free" EA, we shall be depending on you for reports on performance.

Cheers & all the best!

3. Dtown

Dtown Recruit

Sorry for my delay responding, I was moving last week.

I have the EA up on a live demo account now with IamFX. I will keep you updated how it goes. I'm also running it through some optimizations tonight, I'll post some results tomorrow.

4. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Hey Dtown,

Very glad to see you are still "lurking" around this site and am able to post a reply.

Much appreciate and waiting for your update.

Regards

5. jkosze

jkosze Recruit

blessing 2 or 3 free ea

any one try the blessing 2 or 3 ea?

6. LaurensDeGraff

LaurensDeGraff Private

If this is in reference to Blessing 3, then yes, I've put it on a demo and I'm working thru all the settings, and terminology. It will place good trades on the demo, not sure how it will do on a real acct...