• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Elon Musk EA

Asking questions about a company

PrCZeK

Recruit
Hello,
Is there anyone who heard about Elon Musk EA? The costs is 999 or 1999 USD so not so cheap ( I don't have many experience with EA)

Is there anyone who tried it on Real Account ? For DEMO it's free to use, i tried it for a few days ( i will continue minimal next 14 days). But I didn't found anyone who can say "Yes it works" independently

Hi,

The results between a demo and a real account are completely different. The many break-evens and small profits that you see with a demo account, result in a stop-loss when using a real account because of high slippage. This slippage is caused by liquidity problems. Even the fastest VPS and the best broker will not prevent this. The seller with the name Jared Winston is selling this EA since 2016 and it had several names: VOLUME SCALPING EA, PROVSA EA, and now ELONMUSK EA. The real name of Jared is, Konstantin Stanislavovich Boykachev and he is involved into the scam broker NDDFX as well. I need to mention that he only publish real-account results from this broker. Anything else are demo-accounts. So be warned. Stay clear from both ELONMUSK EA and NDDFX

Big scammer, dont honor their refunds and jsut comes with excuses. ea doesnt work on live accounts. the company in singapore doesnt exists and he works on eastern european time zone so its not a singapore guy as he says. ea tested on several different broker and all dont work.

There is an additional name for this scam (since 2022-08-29).
ELM-EA . COM ELM EA is the same as VOLUME SCALPING EA, PROVSA EA, PRO VSA EA , ELONMUSK EA , ELON MUSK EA.

Don't buy this EA. We have tested it with many brokers and VPS-services. Slippage will kill your trading-account !!!

Jared Winston is not his real name

Back