Romance Scam HC Coins Scam (m.hccoins.vip)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Thank you very much
@EKO99999 below is a full list of scam websites these people are using.

1650335175059.png

So many of these types of scams have been popping up lately. I feel for anyone that gets conned into depositing in these schemes.

Unfortunately law enforcement is doing very little.
They can care less, besides this is an internationally organized crime originated in China, and it is backed up by Chinese capital. I am sure that all the stolen money from the victims goes to Chinese banks and companies like Alibaba. The best way to fight is to file lawsuit against those Chinese companies. Another one who does the money laundry for those scoundrels is cryto.com, which is another Chinese capital funded company. The same group people who fund cryto.com owns a bank where the stolen money goes most of time. The victims in US and Canada should be organized to file massive lawsuits against those Chinese Pigs who have no moral concerns and they are the worst criminals in the human history. Get those Chinese pigs and their money out of USA!

I appreciate you posting this I just wish I went with my better judgement and never got involved with this scam. I was lured in by a Chinese national purported to be female that said she recently moved to Vancouver that goes by the name of arlene Miller. She/he got me into margin trading crypto on an phone app named HC Coins. I traded with her supposed team for approximately 6 weeks and amassed $1.6M in profits. Through personal loans and life savings I deposited approximately $1M to HC Coins. Im still showing my assets in the exchange but they are telling me that I have to pay a income tax on my profits before I can withdrawal my assets via ETH to Coinbase.
Although from the beginning I was very skeptical just to make sure it wasn’t a scam I was able to withdrawal some ETH and transfer it to Coinbase and even though there were continuous red flags popping up during the process I kept depositing more and more money. So now I’m probably hook going to lose my house I am in severe debt and am suicidal. I’m currently in my military and being treated for ptsd. These last few weeks have taken years off my life dealing with the stress and anxiety. I don’t know if I will recover from this.
But what I can do is hopefully prevent others from being pig butchered.
I will attach screen shots of HC Coins phone app and pictures of the purported scammer. These pics were taken from her little red book website it’s a Chinese version of Facebook.
I’m still kicking myself when I first had that gut feeling that this was a scam I should of jumped ship immediately but greed got the best of me.
Any feedback or comments would be much appreciated.
I am scammed by a Chinese Scammer as well. I lost about $350 k which I saved for my son. My son is a Marine reserve. I am very sorry for what happened to you. But you have to put yourself together, and don't allow these scammers to ruin your life. Believe in God and follow his guidance, and listen to him, and pray. Money is something which is no more important than your life and your health. God will be your shepherd. With him, you will survive. When I told my father what happened to me, he said to me "your health is 1 and all other things are the zeros after the 1. Without 1, there is no meaning of having more zeros. " Be strong for you, and for your loved ones. Don't blame yourself too hard. You have done a lot to save to that level. What happened is what happened. It happened for a reason. This might a warning sign from God. With your ability, and with God bless, you will do better than what you did. Thank you sincerely for your sacrifice and your service.

I am scammed by a Chinese Scammer as well. I lost about $350 k which I saved for my son. My son is a Marine reserve. I am very sorry for what happened to you. But you have to put yourself together, and don't allow these scammers to ruin your life. Believe in God and follow his guidance, and listen to him, and pray. Money is something which is no more important than your life and your health. God will be your shepherd. With him, you will survive. When I told my father what happened to me, he said to me "your health is 1 and all other things are the zeros after the 1. Without 1, there is no meaning of having more zeros. " Be strong for you, and for your loved ones. Don't blame yourself too hard. You have done a lot to save to that level. What happened is what happened. It happened for a reason. This might a warning sign from God. With your ability, and with God bless, you will do better than what you did. Thank you sincerely for your sacrifice and your service.
Sorry for your loss and please also consider contacting the Global Anti-Scam Organization. Please file an IC3 with the FBI as well as file fraud reports with FINRA, FTC, CFTC and the Attorney General for the State you live in.

Last edited:
Question I’ve seen some ads for companies claiming that they can assist to find and help recover crypto lost in a scam are these legit?
Would appreciate any advice.

Question I’ve seen some ads for companies claiming that they can assist to find and help recover crypto lost in a scam are these legit?
Would appreciate any advice.
Almost all recovery companies are also scams therefore it's highly recommended Not to hire one.

Back