Hello Hello Peace Army Traders

Hi all!
Thought I would introduce myself, I'm new to the forum but been into trading for about 18months now.
My name is Jimmy and I live in Australia.
Looking forward to continuing my journey and sharing knowledge with you all!
Brilliant place to gain and share knowledge

If your making profits in your training possibly but give yourself another month and track your trades just to be sure
I think it's not necessarily how long you stay on demo that matters - if you put in a lot of effort over that month, and have a lot of theoretical knowledge already, it might be enough. It's better to make a decision based on how well you have performed within that month (not just profits but how your analysis and risk management has been, and how confident you feel.

Hello Jimmy! This is a good place to learn new things and there is a lot of information about different ways of scam!

Hi all!
Thought I would introduce myself, I'm new to the forum but been into trading for about 18months now.
My name is Jimmy and I live in Australia.
Looking forward to continuing my journey and sharing knowledge with you all!
Hiii here, Which broker are you using in Australia?

One month on the demo account was enough for training?
Practicing on demo is enough when you start to understand that you gain enough knowledge and your strategy works well. Then of course you have to move on a real account and test your strategy there. There is a big mistakes of many traders which stay on demo too long, You know they often get used to this comfort zone and don't want to leave it. No long after you move on a real account you start to feel such emotions which you didn't feel on demo account. Lots of traders are afraid of this thus they stay on demo. I believe that it's important to move back on demo only if you strategy doesn't work well and you need to edit it.

Back