Hello very Newbie here

Hello brand new to any kind of trading and I am not so sure im the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to doing this.
so with that being said would i be better off letting someone trade for me? I had looked on a few social media pages and questioned a few but im not so sure they are on the up and up. promising a 300.00 starting investment would yield a 3000.00 return?
another was even higher and explained that the breakdown wold be 10% them 10% broker and 80% me
If there are such people out there that are in fact honest I figured this would be the best place to start to ask

thank you
robert - in PA
You're better of learning yourself

Hello brand new to any kind of trading and I am not so sure im the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to doing this.
so with that being said would i be better off letting someone trade for me? I had looked on a few social media pages and questioned a few but im not so sure they are on the up and up. promising a 300.00 starting investment would yield a 3000.00 return?
another was even higher and explained that the breakdown wold be 10% them 10% broker and 80% me
If there are such people out there that are in fact honest I figured this would be the best place to start to ask

thank you
robert - in PA

learn basics and no one can give you promise that you will make money on forex. who promises that is trying to milk you

learn basics and no one can give you promise that you will make money on forex. who promises that is trying to milk you

true i once had a person who sent me an email that I can earn a lot of money in very short period of time 100% sure.
Well good that I didn't listen to him and didn't invest because later on I find him on the list of scammers. So dont listen to anyone who is promising you 100% chance to earn a pile of money.
Stay smart, learn forex and stay home. now its the best time to learn how does the market work.
wish you good luck my friend and take care

I am going to be straight forward with you. If you cannot learn about forex and trade on your own then you are not in the right place. The skilled forex traders also started from somewhere. These people that you want to rade for you also began just like you. Belive in yourself and you will make it in forex.

Forex is a mind game and you should have known that the very moment you decided to join. Letting someone else do the trading for you is not a good Idea. Only you know what you want and to achieve that you have to do it your own way. Be commited to forex and dedicate your time to learning so that you can become a skilled trader.

You are new and you are already headed in the wrong direction. What you are considering to do is a big mistake. If you join forex then you have to do the work yourself. You cannot let another person do it for you. You may be keen but trust me when I tell you that there are a lot of scammers out there. be on the lookout.

We want that leverage dream so badly,
the financial independence,
the unimaginable time freedom,
but we are 'soo' naive, that we
blindly succumb to the scammers' ploys.

Newbies find it difficult to
distinguish between possible legitimate
software/indicators, and the outlandish
& clever scam artists, who are pumping
post-purchase price-tiered marketing,
in attempts to fleece your pockets even
more, of available funds.

It's an ongoing challenge, not just for
the new Forex trader, but for all of us.

That is a very good idea newbie. You just have to be keen and watch out for scammers, We all know how forex can be really demandig and complicated. Sad to say i that it is not meant fore everyone. If you have realised this then it is ok to let someone trade for you. just make sure that the person is an expert traders so that you do not end up making losses.

Back