HFX Problems Finally Lead to a Scam Finding

This is a genuine company... I have been their client for 2 years now and yes, they have a policy that you can't withdraw if they have given you a bonus. If I am not mistaken $10 is equivalent to 1 lot... so If your bonus is $1,000 you have to trade 100 lots. They also have very good offers...

Maybe you were able to trade less than the trade lots agreed that's why they didn't allow you to withdraw just yet... You have give them the benefit of the doubt before giving your verdict.

This is a genuine company... I have been their client for 2 years now and yes, they have a policy that you can't withdraw if they have given you a bonus. If I am not mistaken $10 is equivalent to 1 lot... so If your bonus is $1,000 you have to trade 100 lots. They also have very good offers...

Maybe you were able to trade less than the trade lots agreed that's why they didn't allow you to withdraw just yet... You have give them the benefit of the doubt before giving your verdict.

More likely you are an employee of HFX. Otherwise, why would you join the FPA just to make one post defending them in a thread that's over 1 year old?

Back