HotForex Scam

1.1M Cash deposit?
Still, I can't get how you deposit that much money without any proof to anyone?
Did you saw those deposit in hotforex account at the time of the first installment?
Your money really deposited to your hotforex account?
Do you still touch with that local guy?
Share name and number of that local office to aware other too.
As per my relation between HotForex and me.......i can trust them. And before this case it's never happened. And i received my withdrawal regularly. sso i can trust them.
No,,,my money didn't deposit in my wallet.
No,,,,they block me. Here i share their contact.
+91-9909011288 Vishesh Parekh in India office.
+357-96445551 Mohit Rewari Sitting in Cyprus Office.( India Business Head)

As per my relation between HotForex and me.......i can trust them. And before this case it's never happened. And i received my withdrawal regularly. sso i can trust them.
No,,,my money didn't deposit in my wallet.
No,,,,they block me. Here i share their contact.
+91-9909011288 Vishesh Parekh in India office.
+357-96445551 Mohit Rewari Sitting in Cyprus Office.( India Business Head)

I also have some question similar to @FxMaster:
I'll repeat them here:
  1. Do you have any photo or video of the office where you go to deposit funds?
  2. Was the deposit installment done on the same day, or different days? Can you provide the dates for each installment?
  3. Do you have transaction receipt for each deposit installment? Can you upload screenshot of the scan (or take quality photo from camera phone).
  4. Were there other people in the office at the time of the deposit? Do you remember their names or anything unique about them?
  5. Did you do any trading from the first deposit installment? Did you see the funds appear in your hotforex mt4 acct?
  6. You said in OP that you had good relationship with HotForex before the 1.1M deposit. How much money had you deposited before this? How much were you able to withdraw?

I'll repeat them here:
  1. Do you have any photo or video of the office where you go to deposit funds?
  2. Was the deposit installment done on the same day, or different days? Can you provide the dates for each installment?
  3. Do you have transaction receipt for each deposit installment? Can you upload screenshot of the scan (or take quality photo from camera phone).
  4. Were there other people in the office at the time of the deposit? Do you remember their names or anything unique about them?
  5. Did you do any trading from the first deposit installment? Did you see the funds appear in your hotforex mt4 acct?
  6. You said in OP that you had good relationship with HotForex before the 1.1M deposit. How much money had you deposited before this? How much were you able to withdraw?
Today i am going to upload my payment history first time. I have a letter from HotForex India office with all detail of payment.
As well as the transaction receipt of payment.
In Ahmedabad (India) office Main manager is Mr. Vishesh Parekh. Another is Arpan, Shantnu and one other guy. I don't his name. At the time of deposit they all were in their office.

As i told you earlier they didn't deposit any single penny in my account.

Before this i deposit almost 80k $ and in that payment was regular. Some time it was late around week but i can understand their situation.

Please find my attachment and see the final proof. In this one copy is in my local language. If anybody have any query please feel free to ask me.

Attachments

• Scan.pdf
    313.8 KB · Views: 142
  • New Doc 27.pdf
    281.3 KB · Views: 29
Hello Friends,
What happened after my post ? No reply ......?????? I need a grateful partner to cover up my money.
To be frank, its seems that some IB did the scam, not a broker. You must contact CombatScam.com and share your case with them.

Back