Help Wanted How can I find a trusted person to trade for me

Dodolistic

Recruit
I am a freelancer and I developed interest in forex trading, after several trials on demo accounts I keep blowing my real account. I guess I’m to nervous to trade my own money. Please I need help. Can I get someone to trade for me. 60/40 profit share.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who will be more than happy to play with your cash. Since it is your cash and not their cash, many of these people will use very risky trading styles. If they are lucky, they get a big cut of your profits. If they aren't, they only wasted time and your account containing your real cash will be blown.

If you want to avoid a situation like this, first, you need to understand risk management. Then you'll be in a far better position to know if someone trading your account is even trying to avoid putting your money at too much risk. Read this:

How to Manage Risk While Forex Trading

Next, you'll want to know more about how forex account management works. For example, most brokers require you to provide them with your written permission to have someone else manage your account. If you don't follow this step, their terms typically allow the broker to confiscate all earned profits as soon as they notice. Any withdrawals you've made before that (perhaps to pay your account manager) will be counted against your initial deposit, so your whole account could disappear in the blink of an eye. That's not the only trap awaiting those unfamiliar with how the whole system works. You can save yourself a lot of financial pain by reading this:

How Not To Lose All Your Money With A Managed Forex Account

If you decide to skip all the risks of letting someone else control your trades, there is a very good course covering forex trading. The good thing is that it's written by an actual banker. The better news is that it's available for free here:

Forex Military School

Good luck!

Back