How do I know when a resistance or support is broken?

giwa10

Recruit
Hello, my people in the forum, my name is Jide, am a beginner in this fores trade, and I was told that support and resistance are very important tools to trade with, but my problem is how to know exactly when a resistance or support has been confirmed broken, what condition will confirm this?

You pretty much have to draw on your own support and resistance- meaning that it is subjective. Google something like "Trading Support and Resistance" and you should get plenty of results. Most charting platforms offer this tool.

Also, you should look through various examples of other trader's support and resistance levels on charts so you can get a better feel.

Hi and welcome to FPA now a break of resistance for me is a candle body closing above my resistance line(even by 1pip and i consider it broken) once my resistance line is broken it becomes my support and viceversa for a break of support so for me the candle body must close above my resistance line for it to be broken

Hello, my people in the forum, my name is Jide, am a beginner in this fores trade, and I was told that support and resistance are very important tools to trade with, but my problem is how to know exactly when a resistance or support has been confirmed broken, what condition will confirm this?

There is few steps for chart pro break support or resistance. Step one price went lower support level. Step 2 next candle opened lower than support level. Step 3 Strong bearish market movement. So know you will know that the support level is now resistance.

Back