How do you handle your losses?

A good mindset might help the trader to beat their fear to lose trades, experienced traders usually already feel normal when faced with lost trades, but newbie trader, usually can't forget the loss and may be difficult to sleep and always remember their loss.

Trading without stop loss may work for a certain time, but for long term, the market itself very dynamic, although funds are able to withstand larger pips price movement, it is less effective to increase profit
So i guess for those who accidentally make winning trades are actually lucky at the time but can't stay in the industry over long term because this market does not spare any trader's mistake and bad day can really happens to a professional traders as well so stop loss is necessary in my opinion.

So i guess for those who accidentally make winning trades are actually lucky at the time but can't stay in the industry over long term because this market does not spare any trader's mistake and bad day can really happens to a professional traders as well so stop loss is necessary in my opinion.
Pro traders work to manage drawdown, in social trading communities like MQL5, when certain signal providers make a high drawdown exceeds from max drawdown requirement, the subscription button will be disabled. stop-loss is one way to manage low drawdown.

I guess we should step forward if we find a nice trading setup on the chart or otherwise it is better to remain calm and do not take any trade.

Those who claim they never face a trading loss simply do not trade. A loss here and there is normal in every trading strategy and nothing is 100%. A trading loss should never break your account performance and dealing with a trading loss the proper way is a very important step or everyone who aspires to become a real trader.

There are different steps to take after a loss and I think one of the most important one is to step away for a bit and calm down if the loss has caused you to become emotional.

Once you have regained your composure sit down and analyze your loss, understand why you lost and learn how to reduce or eliminate what caused your loss. A loss is only bad if you refuse to learn from it.
I take a stroll or do something that would take my mind off

Back