How do you handle your losses?

maybe experience will bring trader become better trader with seriousness in learning, maybe learn from another trader opinion also can broaden insight and we can making comparison with own knowledge

If our trading knowledge is complete then we will be able to earn a good income from using it in our trades :)

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to reduce loss completely from this market place. In my trading career, I always try to learn from my past mistake that I did. If we do past mistake angina and again, we cannot make profit constancy from this trading place at all.

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to reduce loss completely from this market place. In my trading career, I always try to learn from my past mistake that I did. If we do past mistake angina and again, we cannot make profit constancy from this trading place at all.

We all know that our trading knowledge is limited and so in order for us to make any income we have to increase it to high levels :D

Yes in daily trading iof course we will learn to increasing ability and make sharp skill trading to making betterment result, and might to making consistent profit is not easy, but if we can minimize the risk hence profit will easily to gained

Yes in daily trading iof course we will learn to increasing ability and make sharp skill trading to making betterment result, and might to making consistent profit is not easy, but if we can minimize the risk hence profit will easily to gained

If we are smart traders then our trading skills will also increase and we will be able to know when we can do better trades in the markets :)

all you need to do is hold your monitor like a book in your hands, with a platform open. The place where your first tear hits is your sl, and the last one-your tp.. Simple as that, I hope this helps

A whole new way of setting SL and TP. I love it!

That...is a very unique way of setting up your stop loss and take profit. I am not sure how practical it is though...

Back