How do you handle your losses?

That...is a very unique way of setting up your stop loss and take profit. I am not sure how practical it is though...

Yes we have to make the correct use of the Stop loss if we want to take the Full advantages and keep or accounts safe :)

drinking heavly is not the best way to handle losses:D For me the main thing is to be ready to the fact that you can lose. and if it happens, try to look at it philosophically..)) after every loss will be profit)

When I red the name of the topic "How do you handle your losses?" the very first thought was drink a bottle of vodka and I thought that I will be the first one who is so smart and witty joker. But as I see there is almost everyone doing the same thing :D

When I red the name of the topic "How do you handle your losses?" the very first thought was drink a bottle of vodka and I thought that I will be the first one who is so smart and witty joker. But as I see there is almost everyone doing the same thing :D
hahah)) I think if everyone who loss drinks a bottle of vodka after every loss, the problem of alkoholism will increase in the whole world)) I think about 90-95% of traders are loosers, so...:D

It's not good idea to drinking vodka or alcohol because loss, in several case there are certain people death after drinking alcohol which might over dosis, built up good mindset loss also part in trading

Well it is mostly the question of how often do you lose or maybe even how much have you just lost. Because the whole bottle of vodka seems like a very big drama here instead of shot of something not so significant. The glass of wine is good for health for example as I heard. So I can say that it depends

It's not good idea to drinking vodka or alcohol because loss, in several case there are certain people death after drinking alcohol which might over dosis, built up good mindset loss also part in trading

Excessive alcohol consumption can kill you, but it usually takes a lot longer than an alternate method of dealing with losses - leaping off a tall building. That was popular during the 1929 crash.

Back