How many pips you make per week?

Yeah, agree this. Many people assume that a strategy that profits never fail, then they keep changing

If we want to do our trading in such a manner that our income is st able and we are able to earn some good profits using our trades then we have to think about it :D

If we want to do our trading in such a manner that our income is st able and we are able to earn some good profits using our trades then we have to think about it :D

Frankly speaks, I never think to earn a lot during learning or by using own money to trade. Those are all tuition fees. Once you got the solution, that's the time you earn big money.

Frankly speaks, I never think to earn a lot during learning or by using own money to trade. Those are all tuition fees. Once you got the solution, that's the time you earn big money.

We have to learn from our trading in a way that will let us do more trades that are profitable to us :D

My monthly target is around 500-600 pips so that's make around 150 pips per week. I get this in around 2 trades most of the time as my trading style is on longer time frames.

My monthly target is around 500-600 pips so that's make around 150 pips per week. I get this in around 2 trades most of the time as my trading style is on longer time frames.

Yeah, that's nice actually. Basically, I am getting about this as well on average. Still implementing and hopefully to get about another 20% increase if could.

With this and if your account is above USD10,000. Relocate to my country you will live like a king.

Really? Which country do you live? Frankly speaks, strict money management earns very little with only USD 10,000 account.

Back