How many pips you make per week?

I think it will good if we can fulfilled target even monthly target, but maybe most difficulties is how to making quaility trades all the time to making more winning trades than loss trades
Yes I also not count pips every day I make or loose . I try to make my targets full weekly or monthly basis. Daily counting some times make us tense . One should had courage to loose and do work next day with passion.

Yes I also not count pips every day I make or loose . I try to make my targets full weekly or monthly basis. Daily counting some times make us tense . One should had courage to loose and do work next day with passion.

It is true that as a trader we are not able to earn our trading income daily and we have to keep a note of this while we are doing our trades :)

Also natural lemonade helps (squeezed lemon juice, water, honey). It will open your eyes like an owl. :)

It certainly does. I try to drink the juice of at least one lemon per day because it's the only thing that suppresses my chronic sore throat, but I've long noticed that apart from letting me speak like a normal person it also gives me a great energy boost and I can trade wide awake.

It certainly does. I try to drink the juice of at least one lemon per day because it's the only thing that suppresses my chronic sore throat, but I've long noticed that apart from letting me speak like a normal person it also gives me a great energy boost and I can trade wide awake.
We need a forum thread on natural performance-boosting supplements. :D

It is true that as a trader we are not able to earn our trading income daily and we have to keep a note of this while we are doing our trades :)
Sometime get loss is common thing, and margin call account sometime also faced, if still not yet skill trading supported generated regular profit better treat forex as part time job only rather than stress if work as full time but only waste money

We need a forum thread on natural performance-boosting supplements. :D

That would actually be very helpful, come to think about it. Staring at charts all day is not very healthy in a purely physical sense. And it makes you sleepy. At least it makes me sleepy.

That would actually be very helpful, come to think about it. Staring at charts all day is not very healthy in a purely physical sense. And it makes you sleepy. At least it makes me sleepy.

It is true that we do get bored watching charts all day :(

Back