How many pips you make per week?

So you basically trade in calm markets, and possibly on Asian session, right?
Calm - yes. Asian - I wish but it doesnt fit my daily schedule and I usually stay with the London session. However I would love to have a flexible schedule so that to make use of other sessions as well :/

Calm - yes. Asian - I wish but it doesnt fit my daily schedule and I usually stay with the London session. However I would love to have a flexible schedule so that to make use of other sessions as well :/

In the Asian trading session the movements in the markets are not much and this is also the reason why we see that traders keep waiting for the London session to start doing their trading :)

In the Asian trading session the movements in the markets are not much and this is also the reason why we see that traders keep waiting for the London session to start doing their trading :)
I wish I could start early enough to fit in the Asian session! Ugh may be some time later when forex is my full time job and when i can afford to sleep all day and trade in the night :)

I wish I could start early enough to fit in the Asian session! Ugh may be some time later when forex is my full time job and when i can afford to sleep all day and trade in the night :)

Many traders in the Asian trading session are actually not aware of what is going on and the main reason is that they are not doing their trades according to a plan :)

During the Asian trading session I am either fast asleep or I am basically a zombie even if I am awake. I'm not alert at all. There was a time when I was trying to trade it, but I was largely unsuccessful. Not so much because I lacked knowledge or anything, but because my mind was asleep. I've given up on the idea.

During the Asian trading session I am either fast asleep or I am basically a zombie even if I am awake. I'm not alert at all. There was a time when I was trying to trade it, but I was largely unsuccessful. Not so much because I lacked knowledge or anything, but because my mind was asleep. I've given up on the idea.
Hmm. Maybe I shouldnt even try... Im even half asleep during the day and the night is no better :\

Hmm. Maybe I shouldnt even try... Im even half asleep during the day and the night is no better :\

You could try green tea instead of coffee or black tea. Good green tea will wake up during the day without the unpleasant caffeine side effects. It's what I drink when I am too sleepy to trade during the day.

I am sure, there is nothing like 100% in Forex business! So, I can’t go with any particular trading target! But, I always open my new trades just when I get good entry point according to my personal trading strategy. On the other hand, around the moth I really get enough amount of money for me.

Back