How much is the trading education market worth anually

I think there's a long way to talk and pick up...
But I think I agree with the idea of choosing what you can do and what you like because focusing only on others rarely leads to a positive result (but that's of course my opinion)....

I don't think you should spend your capital on any paid schools or courses for trading. Now there is a lot of useful and educational information about trading in free access. There are also free demo accounts where you can practice without losing your money.
i agree but if it was regulated and controled better as an education to understanding then you would have less people out there scamming and more people not risking there money pros and cons to both i gess

youtube is very good trading. you can find anything there that even strategy. or how use signals. or indicators.
great platform youtube.

Hi Im trying to do some research for a business plan I am writing I am trying to get data for my research .
I need to work out what the trading education market including software courses etc is worth or estimated to be worth .

Im also looking to find out if there are changing trends in the way people are accessing and consuming educational material .
e.g used to be books and courses - nowadays internet - youtube

Is it a growing market?
Is it seasonal ?
Most stuff you can just learn online for free.

There is no limit here.
You can always add more or limit yourself to a specific amount.

You can use the free features.
You can invest part of the money in more serious education and support.
You can try both to make the final decision.

Back