• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ibcfx.com scam for 160,000$

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Tarek

I've been monitoring this thread for a couple of days. Yet you didn't mention details about your story. Did you deposit 200k or are we talking about trading profits? If they were profits, how did you accomplish them (EA, Scalping, News Trading)? Some screenshots or a statement should increase your credibility in the FPA. And did you file a case here on the FPA in addition to this thread?

Dear Amin, Many thanks for the reply.

My partner and I Mostafa Helmy made a deposit of 200,000$ and we made a profit of nearly 40,000$ within Jan, Feb & March using mixed strategies.
We will file a case once we are done with real legal actions, however this company is totally a scam not a trading company and none of their contacts are responding even to the authorities!

ip adress of ibcfx.com

IBCFX refused to send us an amount of more than 160,000$ since last May, they called us to understand why we want to withdraw all of our account worth 200,000$ and we said that we just need the money now and we will get back to trading after a while, they just sent us 40K$ instead and disabled my account, stopped answering our phones or emails since then.

I live in Egypt and they locate in New Zealand and we don't know what can we do next?
found this it may help, i was watching your post and wishing you good luck get all your moeny back

Location information : Online Forex Trading - International Brokerage Center
Country Code
GB
Country Name
UNITED KINGDOM
Region
ENGLAND
City
BURY SAINT EDMUNDS
89.191.217.137( failed dns) and 208.109.255.25 and 216.69.185.25 main server 192.41.162.30

found this it may help, i was watching your post and wishing you good luck get all your moeny back

Location information : www.ibcfx.com
Country Code
GB
Country Name
UNITED KINGDOM
Region
ENGLAND
City
BURY SAINT EDMUNDS
89.191.217.137( failed dns) and 208.109.255.25 and 216.69.185.25 main server 192.41.162.30

Many thanks, we will report this to the police in UK as well.

This is the their bank details:

Account Number: 68840683
Account Name: IBC CAPITAL LIMITED
Bank Code: 250
Branch Code: 390
SWIFT: CITIHKAX
Bank: Citi Bank
Bank Address: SITI Wheelock House Branch
10/F.,G/F. & Basement,
Wheelock House,
20 Pedder Street,
Cantral, Hong Kong

Currently we are negotiating this indecent with them and we will re-post the progress in the future.

We don\t want anything can be taken against us tell then.

Many thanks for all of you, I don't know how to contact the admin to delete this post, kindly advice.

Currently we are negotiating this indecent with them and we will re-post the progress in the future.

We don\t want anything can be taken against us tell then.

Many thanks for all of you, I don't know how to contact the admin to delete this post, kindly advice.

I don't see really anything wrong with this post. And don't worry, if they want to pay you they will, if not they will find any excuse not to. You can answer them very easily that I took it the wrong way and I thought you were not gonna pay me. And then, it's up to you to issue a formal apology in this matter. My own long experience with the FPA says they're not going to delete this thread, this is the whole point of the FPA. But I might be wrong. AsstModerator and Pharaoh, could we get your feedback on this!!??
P.S: For the sake of helping you, I sent PM to the admin to get in here.

Back