http://www.nrgbinary.com is 100% Scam binary and FX company. Do not trade with NRGBINARY

rahimnurin

Recruit
I was cheated by this company nrgbinary.com . The broker that incharge of my account
is Youssef Kader a Syrian. He cheated my FX by controlling my FX account and deliberately
opened trades against the market. My account was more than one million dollar when he destroyed
my account. I lost more 100k USD cheated and scam by this company.

Please close any account if you have an account with NRGBinary.
Never Trust anyone from this company, they are all scammers.

Attachments

• NRGMT4_ 646 - __ Abdul Rahim Suhailie_16 May_2014_I was able to control my account.pdf
    223 KB · Views: 15
  • NRGMT4_ 646 - __ Abdul Rahim Suhailie_19May2015_control by my Youssef Kader.pdf
    258.4 KB · Views: 7
Most of my deposits using telegraph transfers. I saw many investors were cheated by the same method already in the thread.
They are using Mauritius Bank call Investec Bank (Mauritius ) Limited
address 6th Floor Dias Pier Building. Le Caudan Waterfront , Port Louis
Mauritius. The Company name use as their facilitator is ALFA MEDIA GROUP LIMITED VICTORIA MAHE, SEYCHELES,
ACCOUNT NUMBER 0173-100259-500. I will try to contact the bank, to me the bank are also part the scammers.
Because they aloud NRG Binary to do the crime using the bank facilities (Cross border crimes).

If a few more people would bother to open Traders Court cases against NRG Binary, they'd either have to start fixing the problems or they could get properly labelled as scammers.

As far I am concerned this NRG Binary exist just to cheat and scam people, no doubt about it. I have written to the to Investec Bank Mauritius and I got a reply from them.
Now I am emailing them all the details deposits I made to ALFA MEDIA GROUP LIMITED VICTORIA MAHE, SEYCHELES, the beneficiary of Nrg Binary. See what happen from here
Please write to this Bank email Mark Muller <Mark.Muller@investec.co.mu>; and inform the Bank they are part of the Scams.

Back