• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ufxmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company

bmosallam

Corporal
First of all I need your support to help in this case and my story as following
One member from this trading company his name Nabil Hadda called me more than 50 times till I answer then he told about his company and about the bonus that he will provide me once I register in the live trading and his company team experience and he told me once I deposit the amount he will assign an expert account manager for me to take care and I told him that I don’t have any experience about trading and I need your full support and he promise to assign one person his name Abo Ameer to give me full training till I become expert and he make call conference with him and abo Amer agree to do that and he promise also to help as much as he can also he told me his company are authorized and they have thousands of customer

When I deposit the amount (first amount was 999 $ then 300 $) the following problems happened with me:-
1- No training as promised from Nabil .
2- Account manager completely different and he done know how to talk with customer.
3- Account manager ( His Name Ali Musa ) he called me only three times and fourth time call and he told I can’t support you all the time you have to take your money back and exit we are supporting accounts with 10K $ and above.
4- No bonus received and they told this you will get it once you open or close the positions and this not informed to me before
5- I am sending to many e-mail to customer services and receiving message that somebody will call and this not happed at all only one time since long time.
6- I was sending E-Mail to my account manager to call me a lot of time and no call or reply from him.
7- I was calling from my person mobile to the company to check and to discuss some issue with my account manager and nobody answering to the telephone extension.
8- Finally account manager called me after I loss all money and he was loving and sending me not professional E-Mail and he was Harnesses by sending me that E-Mail and talking with me not professional.
9- After a lot of e-mail I received one call from Mr. Ibrahim and he was too angry from me and not lessening well and he told me I will give you 300 $ only then he send me a letter that UFX MARKET will give you this amount and I don’t have to tell anybody or write anything on the internet about what happened with me and after negotiation with family I send him e-mail to return the full amount and he send reply that you have to accept this or nothing you receive at all.
10- They close my account completely before fixing this issue and they shouldn’t do that while my problem not closed.

Attachments

• Evidance 2.pdf
    156.2 KB · Views: 15
  • evidence 1.PNG
    evidence 1.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 15
  • evidence 3.PNG
    evidence 3.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello bmosallam

So basically you deposited $1,290 with this company and now they are blackmailing you to accept $111 into your account, is this because they failed to honour their own agreement about teaching you, or did they steal or lose your $1,290 and the $111 is a thank you :confused:

Part of Evidance 2.pdf quote
The amount of the deposit will be $ 111 to your account.

Send them an e-mail, inviting them along to this thread (add link to this thread) to discuss this matter.

Is it possible to place your account number in one of your future messages.

Good luck
Liz

Hello,

Thanks brother for your reply , first of all i had received more than 50 calls from Mr. Nabil from UFXMarkets and he promise to give me bonus once i deposit the amount and he promise to give me training as well because i inform him that i don't have any even basic information about Forex and he promise to assign an professional account manager for me and he primrose me to send me the Economy news everyday to my e-mail and all these things happened and once i deposit the amount everything changed and I have been cheated by them and when i send E-Mail to service center they promise to return 300 $ because they failed to honor their own agreement about teaching me and no bonus deposit and everything are changed and they send me e-mail that i have to accept this 300 $ or nothing i will receive please i need your support in order to to get back all my amount back from them and please you can see the attache file.

thanks

Bashar

Attachments

• Evidance 2.pdf
    156.2 KB · Views: 7
share with me link to this thread

hello,

would you please share with me link to this thread so i can send to UFXmarket team.

thanks

thanks but the amount they agree to return is 300 $ not 111 $ so i will send them this thread tomorrow in order to see there reply.

Hello bmosallam

thanks but the amount they agree to return is 300 $ not 111 $ so i will send them this thread tomorrow in order to see there reply.

My mistake, google translator change $300 "Arabic" into $111 "English" while reading your PDF file :confused::D

Good luck
Liz

Hello Liz,

no issue i send E-Mail to them yesterday and i am waiting there reply if no reply till 12 PM then i copy ans past the link for them ... thanks and have a nice day

Hello Liz,

no issue i send E-Mail to them yesterday and i am waiting there reply if no reply till 12 PM then i copy ans past the link for them ... thanks and have a nice day

Keep pressuring them and send them emails including the regulators.

Another advise is to refuse signing anything without you see the money in your hands.

Back