• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ufxmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company
hello,

just now also i send him this thread link and we will wait for Nabil Haddad to his team to answer.

thanks

Dear FPA Team,

I would like to inform you that my case still opened and now I need your support in order to return the full amount from this company 1300 $ plus Compensate for the psychological and financial damage happened by Nabil for me and I am doing my best to contact the team in order to close this issue finally they send me letter twice and it is included something I was not reviewing it before and they need from to sign on that paper and return back to them really this strange and first time happed for me on my life.
I share the link of this thread to Mr. Alex in order to add his input and as I know this link sent before to UFXmarket team by Mr. ilearn2 but still nobody response so we have to move forward to the next step of escalation.

There was a lot of communication between me and Mr. Alex and he mention this sentences in his E-Mail (still I am acknowledging the fact that you were not provided with a good enough service and so I am offering you $500) .

So Team your support is highly appreciated in order to finalized and close this issue during this week.

Thanks and have a nice day

This is amazing to see how much effort they are putting to avoid a payment of $1300... They guys are scamming millions out of poor traders every month!

This is amazing to see how much effort they are putting to avoid a payment of $1300... They guys are scamming millions out of poor traders every month!

Dear FPA Team,

I was scammed and i got lack of information from Nabil working in this company and once i agree to get the few of my money 500 $ even i didn't request the bonus then they send me the below E-Mail

This is the final E-Mail from Mr. Alex (Thank you for your email, my offer is off the table. You will not get anything back.)

Please your support in order to get the full amount (1300$) plus Compensate for the Psychological and financial damage happened by Nabil for me.

thanks

Dear FPA Team,

I was scammed and i got lack of information from Nabil working in this company and once i agree to get the few of my money 500 $ even i didn't request the bonus then they send me the below E-Mail

This is the final E-Mail from Mr. Alex (Thank you for your email, my offer is off the table. You will not get anything back.)

Please your support in order to get the full amount (1300$) plus Compensate for the Psychological and financial damage happened by Nabil for me.

thanks

Dear FPA Team,

really amazing and on other hand please red below E-Mail that i received from Client Complaints Officer and after i approve with some terms then they reject my approval

(( From: CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com
To: bmosallam@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your Complaint with UFXMarkets
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:25:09 +0000

Dear client,

I am pleased that you are willing to solve this based on my offer.

These are the steps we will take in order to finalize our dispute:

1. I will add the $500 to your trading account today, so you can see I am serious about sending you the funds. However, It will not be eligible for a withdrawal. After that:

2. You will sign a document that your complaint is settled. I will send you the document to sign

3. You will post on the forum the very exact comment I will give you and you will not post anything else. If you post anything else from what I give you, you will not be given your $500. After that:

4. $500 become eligible for a withdrawal. I will personally make sure the money is sent to you as soon as possible.

Please note that you have funded your account with a credit card, so we will send you back your funds via credit card and not via bank transfer. It takes between 3-10 business days to receive credit card transfers. This is a standard company procedure.

If you want that $500, please stop posting anywhere on the net against us. Remember, we do not owe you anything, we are offering this as a good faith bonus. If you want to deal with me and receive a solution, you do it my way. You want to do it your way, there will be no $500. I am the only authority in the company for these matters.

I will only agree to finalize this claim with the steps mentioned above and this is not negotiable. Do not come back with demands or requests to change the steps, as I will not consider it.

I can assure you that once you complete these steps, you will receive your funds, I mentioned that I am my committed to solve your case and a deal is dal only if the 2 sides receive what they agreed for.

You have exchanged several emails with me and you know that I am persistent. By now you can understand that I write is what I mean and the very same actions follow. I will not stray from this - you will get your funds only after you cover steps 2+3, but you will get it.

Kind regards )

it is really first time happen for me and they need my approval for something not attached and some words to be written before i know that words.

your advice and support team.

Thanks

Dear FPA Team,

really amazing and on other hand please red below E-Mail that i received from Client Complaints Officer and after i approve with some terms then they reject my approval

(( From: CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com
To: bmosallam@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your Complaint with UFXMarkets
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:25:09 +0000

Dear client,

I am pleased that you are willing to solve this based on my offer.

These are the steps we will take in order to finalize our dispute:

1. I will add the $500 to your trading account today, so you can see I am serious about sending you the funds. However, It will not be eligible for a withdrawal. After that:

2. You will sign a document that your complaint is settled. I will send you the document to sign

3. You will post on the forum the very exact comment I will give you and you will not post anything else. If you post anything else from what I give you, you will not be given your $500. After that:

4. $500 become eligible for a withdrawal. I will personally make sure the money is sent to you as soon as possible.

Please note that you have funded your account with a credit card, so we will send you back your funds via credit card and not via bank transfer. It takes between 3-10 business days to receive credit card transfers. This is a standard company procedure.

If you want that $500, please stop posting anywhere on the net against us. Remember, we do not owe you anything, we are offering this as a good faith bonus. If you want to deal with me and receive a solution, you do it my way. You want to do it your way, there will be no $500. I am the only authority in the company for these matters.

I will only agree to finalize this claim with the steps mentioned above and this is not negotiable. Do not come back with demands or requests to change the steps, as I will not consider it.

I can assure you that once you complete these steps, you will receive your funds, I mentioned that I am my committed to solve your case and a deal is dal only if the 2 sides receive what they agreed for.

You have exchanged several emails with me and you know that I am persistent. By now you can understand that I write is what I mean and the very same actions follow. I will not stray from this - you will get your funds only after you cover steps 2+3, but you will get it.

Kind regards )

it is really first time happen for me and they need my approval for something not attached and some words to be written before i know that words.

your advice and support team.

Thanks

Team,

i am sending a lot of E-Mails to UFX Team (Nabil and Alex) in order to join this thread but no response ... so we need to move forward to the step shall i add to other session or we have to wait ... please advice .

thanks

Back