• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ufxmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company
Be very careful about signing anything they send you. If you don't read it carefully, you may be giving up your right to complaint about mistreatment.

thanks brother,

i know this very well and i got a lot of case against them through all social media and internet as well, they told me to be Cautious about this thing they need from you to sign and to write something before they deposit your money to the bank red below E-Mail was send from Alex working in UFX company.

To: bmosallam@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your Complaint with UFXMarkets
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:25:09 +0000

You will sign a document that your complaint is settled. I will send you the document to sign

3. You will post on the forum the very exact comment I will give you and you will not post anything else. If you post anything else from what I give you, you will not be given your $500. After that:

Hello bmosallam

I've started this weeks "shared" news early and highlighted your issues in the image on the "new" webpage.

See link for image: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ust-your-broker-your-money-32.html#post183302

These brokers must answer clients/victims complaints in public, if only to stop an attempt of "blackmail" in private. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

great news i really appreciate your hard work and i would like to inform you that i am sending every day E-Mails to all UFX staff in order to reply on FPA but no answer and they don't care, So we need to push more.

thanks

Hello bmosallam

I've started this weeks "shared" news early and highlighted your issues in the image on the "new" webpage.

See link for image: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ust-your-broker-your-money-32.html#post183302

These brokers must answer clients/victims complaints in public, if only to stop an attempt of "blackmail" in private. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hi Liz

Thanks for the nice work. Possible to highlight my case too? My case is basically hanging, they arrogantly told me take the trading bonus of US10k or leave it and threatened possible legal acceleration. They have no regards for anyone. But still I see them checking out FPA's forum on a regular basis.

Thanks for considering to highlight my issues.

Hello Joseph Lim

Hi Liz

Thanks for the nice work. Possible to highlight my case too? My case is basically hanging, they arrogantly told me take the trading bonus of US10k or leave it and threatened possible legal acceleration. They have no regards for anyone. But still I see them checking out FPA's forum on a regular basis.

Thanks for considering to highlight my issues.

Your case is one of the first "shared" with over 1,500 friends (so far) and 10.000's of people in "groups" since my campaign started . I can't post the link on this forum, as it could be seen as "spam" ;)

See image:
b116.gif

Each "share" as to be done individually so I spend a couple of hours each day "sharing" if 200 - 400 friends at a time, each "new" week involves different webpages.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Joseph Lim

Your case is one of the first "shared" with over 1,500 friends (so far) and 10.000's of people in "groups" since my campaign started . I can't post the link on this forum, as it could be seen as "spam" ;)

See image:
b116.gif

Each "share" as to be done individually so I spend a couple of hours each day "sharing" if 200 - 400 friends at a time, each "new" week involves different webpages.

Good luck
Liz

Many thanks Liz. Really appreciate your effort in helping us in times of our desperation.

Have a nice day.

Hello Joseph Lim

Forgot to mention I emailed 5 different addresses for this broker (see image below) which also highlighted ariesjbyeo issues.

b118.gif

This broker is one of ten different brokers from 15 not to reply to my e-mails, so far. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Joseph Lim

See image:
b116.gif

Good luck
Liz

same thing happen with me and threatened me possible legal acceleration.

Great ilearn2t ... would you please share with us your E-Mail so i can send you all communication to see that no reply or answer from there side ... just they took the money with very bad services and after that even they no answering my E-Mails .

well done we have to Escalated up to the end till we got our money back.

thanks for your efforts

Hello bmosallam

same thing happen with me and threatened me possible legal acceleration.

Great ilearn2t ... would you please share with us your E-Mail so i can send you all communication to see that no reply or answer from there side ... just they took the money with very bad services and after that even they no answering my E-Mails .

well done we have to Escalated up to the end till we got our money back.

thanks for your efforts

Sorry my part is to try and get the brokers representatives to at least join in the "said" clients thread, and hopefully resolve their differences, the broker don't need to reply to myself as a 3rd party, if I think by adding more info to my webpage, or open a new "page" (long process) to better highlight any case, then I will do so.

Good luck
Liz

Hello bmosallam

Sorry my part is to try and get the brokers representatives to at least join in the "said" clients thread, and hopefully resolve their differences, the broker don't need to reply to myself as a 3rd party, if I think by adding more info to my webpage, or open a new "page" (long process) to better highlight any case, then I will do so.

Good luck
Liz

Dear FPA Team,

it is relay very bad news, yesterday i got message from my friend when i post my case on the social media that he lost 90 K with this company and i inform him to post on the FPA and he will do that during the coming days in order to share his case with all people and i will share that link with you once he send to me .

Thanks

Back