• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ufxmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company
Hello bmosallam

Hello Liz

Thank you for your email. I forward your email to the support and complaints departments as I am not dealing with this issues.
I work for Caesar Trade as market analyst and Portfolio Manager.
I don't know how your email ended on my lists but most likely you signed up using one of my forms on different websites or you were in my forex traders database from somewhere.
Every mail that I send has an unsuscribe button and please feel free to use it. Anyway, I am in vacation these days but as soon as I will be back I will personally remove your email from the database.
I am sorry for any inconvenience created by my FREE analysis sent to your inbox.

Looks like my latest message as been forward to "support" & Alex Reynolds (Client Complaints Officer at this forum) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/members/97575.html did you send him a PM to discuss you issues. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello bmosallam

Looks like my latest message as been forward to "support" & Alex Reynolds (Client Complaints Officer at this forum) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/members/97575.html did you send him a PM to discuss you issues. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Liz ,

i send Alex And Nabeel more than 18 E-Mails in order to join this thread but no response ... and he send me the below E-Mail

From: Client Complaint Officer (CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com)
Sent: Thu 10/30/14 12:48 PM
To: Bashar Musallam (bmosallam@hotmail.com)

Please do as I ask and follow the steps I mentioned; you want to argue on the net? you can continue posting all day.

So i think they will not fix this issue and we have to go to the next level of escalation.

Thanks

Hello Liz ,

i send Alex And Nabeel more than 18 E-Mails in order to join this thread but no response ... and he send me the below E-Mail

From: Client Complaint Officer (CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com)
Sent: Thu 10/30/14 12:48 PM
To: Bashar Musallam (bmosallam@hotmail.com)

Please do as I ask and follow the steps I mentioned; you want to argue on the net? you can continue posting all day.

So i think they will not fix this issue and we have to go to the next level of escalation.

Thanks

Great news team .. that more than 1,350 pepole seeing my case also some of then adding comments abd other asking me on private.

Dear FPA Team,

please the escalation going on and and share to all groups .... also i send messages to https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/members/97575.html and no reply nothing ...they not care for the clients .

Dear all, I thought a lot about whether I should or should not comment here. It seems that the company is being dragged into this debate, in a biased arena.
Here are some of the facts related to this case:

1. This client traded alone and lost on his own. He admitted several times to the fact he traded alone, even to me. He is not willing to assume responsibility for his losses and is waiting on us to refund him, for trading decisions he took independently.

Well, let’s reflect on that - isn't it a great tactic for Forex traders? If I win money – I keep the profits; and if I lose money? Then, I will mess the company’s reputation in the internet till they surrender and give me my funds back. I will also ask for more money than what I've lost, because what do I have to lose? This is a win-win situation for the client.

2. This client was applying pressure on us to refund him in unethical ways, even before I made the first conversation with him, and he still does. We are gathering all the facts and we will respond when the time is right. Attempts to hurt the company’s corporate brand image are taken seriously by UFXMarkets and we will seek compensation for any damage.

3. Till this very moment, this client has yet to provide us with any evidence that justifies a refund. Till this very moment none of you were provided with any evidence, only baseless allegations.

4. I challenged the client and I still challenge him to pursue any legal action he thinks is necessary to solve this case. We are willing to confront his allegations anywhere: regulators, lawyers, court rooms, you name it. I would like to urge him to seek serious legal advice and to thoroughly check whether his complaint has any merit. We are more than confident in our ability to defend any claim this client will come up with.

5. This client has cited “physiological damages” he endured due to his trading experience with us, and now he asks a refund because of this as well. I leave you, esteemed forum users, to reflect on that.

6. We would use any legal mean to protect our brand image, regardless to your approval or opinion. You are not in a position to understand this dispute, as you are not familiar with the client history with us (phone calls, email exchange, position history, payment history, the contract he signed with us…). Thus, your judgment lacks any factual or moral basis and I would argue it serves as nothing more than forum opinions.

I will state this here: Only facts will determine our approach towards complaints.

I suppose that now you will all unleash your wrath upon me. Sadly, instead of dealing with facts and ask for REAL details, you choose to hide behind forum usernames and write comments that project negativity on a company you are not even familiar with. I would like to invite any of you to open an account with us and try our services; I am more than sure that the ones who will join us will enjoy their experience with UFXMarkets. I am certain that your opinions of us will change.

I think I made myself pretty clear. UFXMarkets will not comment to this thread any further. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have anything serious to discuss: ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com Trust me, I will welcome any constructive correspondence.

Sincerely,

Alex Reynolds
Client Complaints Officer

Hello Client Complaint Officer

you choose to hide behind forum usernames
You can have my full name anytime (Mr Client Complaint Officer :rolleyes: )

It's hard trying to have a one-sided conversation and not take the side of the only one doing all the explaining, but glad you're here now representing your company. ;)

I notice on one or two alleged (somewhat intimidating) e-mails posted on this thread by the client (bmosallam) and seemly send by your brokerage firms Client Complaint Officer, that some sort of deal was going on in private :confused:

Can you explain more about this (if true)

Good luck
Liz

Dear all, I thought a lot about whether I should or should not comment here. It seems that the company is being dragged into this debate, in a biased arena.

1. This client traded alone and lost on his own. He admitted several times to the fact he traded alone, even to me. He is not willing to assume responsibility for his losses and is waiting on us to refund him, for trading decisions he took independently.

Well, let’s reflect on that - isn't it a great tactic for Forex traders? If I win money – I keep the profits; and if I lose money? Then, I will mess the company’s reputation in the internet till they surrender and give me my funds back. I will also ask for more money than what I've lost, because what do I have to lose? This is a win-win situation for the client.

2. This client was applying pressure on us to refund him in unethical ways, even before I made the first conversation with him, and he still does. We are gathering all the facts and we will respond when the time is right. Attempts to hurt the company’s corporate brand image are taken seriously by UFXMarkets and we will seek compensation for any damage.

3. Till this very moment, this client has yet to provide us with any evidence that justifies a refund. Till this very moment none of you were provided with any evidence, only baseless allegations.

4. I challenged the client and I still challenge him to pursue any legal action he thinks is necessary to solve this case. We are willing to confront his allegations anywhere: regulators, lawyers, court rooms, you name it. I would like to urge him to seek serious legal advice and to thoroughly check whether his complaint has any merit. We are more than confident in our ability to defend any claim this client will come up with.

5. This client has cited “physiological damages” he endured due to his trading experience with us, and now he asks a refund because of this as well. I leave you, esteemed forum users, to reflect on that.

6. We would use any legal mean to protect our brand image, regardless to your approval or opinion. You are not in a position to understand this dispute, as you are not familiar with the client history with us (phone calls, email exchange, position history, payment history, the contract he signed with us…). Thus, your judgment lacks any factual or moral basis and I would argue it serves as nothing more than forum opinions.

I will state this here: Only facts will determine our approach towards complaints.

I suppose that now you will all unleash your wrath upon me. Sadly, instead of dealing with facts and ask for REAL details, you choose to hide behind forum usernames and write comments that project negativity on a company you are not even familiar with. I would like to invite any of you to open an account with us and try our services; I am more than sure that the ones who will join us will enjoy their experience with UFXMarkets. I am certain that your opinions of us will change.

I think I made myself pretty clear. UFXMarkets will not comment to this thread any further. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have anything serious to discuss: ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com Trust me, I will welcome any constructive correspondence.

Sincerely,

Alex Reynolds

So he wont be representing the comp here further for this issue. How come the comp with such a big brand end up having lot of scam cases in the forum?

It doesnt look good, lets hope the trader has strong evidence and wins against the brokerage

Hello Prem Kumar Ramamurthi

Did you truly believe that this (already scam registered) broker's representative Client Complaint Officer would post such a list of false claims and then stay to face the music. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Prem Kumar Ramamurthi

Did you truly believe that this (already scam registered) broker's representative Client Complaint Officer would post such a list of false claims and then stay to face the music. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

this is my reply on Alex Post

Customer Always Right

First of all I don’t know what you mean in this word (whether I should or should not comment here ) …no respect for client and this thread and you should answer all my points in the first page in this thread

Here the answer for all point.

1- I am not trading alone and all most from the loss position from your college Ali and I never admitted to you anything.
2- Ale You are using unethical ways because I need from you to give me one thing your team they deliver to me when your college Nabeel he promise and to support me and he was laying all the time and giving un-real things to the client and I fount too money cases on the internet because of un-real information and the lack of knowledge and lack of dealing with clients from your team and I am the one who will seek compensation for all damage happen for me.
3- Read this carefully OK you write and I think you don’t know what you write (still I am acknowledging the fact that you were not provided with a good enough service and so I am offering you $500) so this a big evidence that you not deliver anything to me and again you have to return the full amount with bonus and Compensate for the Psychological and financial damage happened by you and Nabeel I think this clear for you Alex.
4- Everybody know your company and you can see the below link it is my thread as well UFX Markets | UFX Bank | UFX.com | Scam Warning | Forex Peace Army so this we can show to the any legal and he can till you who’s true or wrong and I am not the one who put this it is shared on the internet for all people .
5- Yes physiological damages and you have to give me this as well your team scamming the clients and putting him in very bad situation and then you don’t want to return anything this specially from you and Nabeel .

6- You plane to scam me by send me the below E-Mail
I will add the $500 to your trading account today, so you can see I am serious about sending you the funds. However, It will not be eligible for a withdrawal. After that:
2. You will sign a document that your complaint is settled. I will send you the document to sign
3. You will post on the forum the very exact comment I will give you and you will not post anything else. If you post anything else from what I give you, you will not be given your $500. After that:
Also you scamming me by send other below E-Mail as following
This is our terms and conditions page (you accepted the terms in it before becoming our client):http://www.ufxmarkets.com/ar/التعرف-علينا/الاحكام-والشروط
And finally no contract are signed and no terms and condition has been send to me then you told us We would use any legal mean to protect our brand image what you mean protect your brand image while you are not delivering anything to clients and your college not giving anything to clients .

Finally you mention I would like to invite any of you to open an account with us and try our services; I am more than sure that the ones who will join us will enjoy their experience with UFXMarkets. I am certain that your opinions of us will change.
I don’t think anybody will deal with your company after they will see the problems happened for clients so we have to keep informing all people in order to take care from losses the money with your company.

Sincerely,

Alex Reynolds

I thought a lot about whether I should or should not comment here too as this may jeopardize my USD10k trading bonus still on the table. Surprised that CCO decided to reply, I've seen you lurking around sitting on the fence reading the threads. In my opinion, this is the best unbiased arena where everyone traders and brokers have their eyes on. I have a case here and I doubt CCO will visit my thread thus I decided to comment here.

Before a client became a client, UFX promised personalized one-on-one coaching and advice in trading. All the sweet words. Once we became a UFX client, you claimed that we traded independently on our own when your advice, analysis went all wrong and you are not willing to assume any responsibilities.

Indeed is a great tactic for brokers. If client win money, you will take the credit of doing a good job and convince them not to withdraw funds and continue to invest. If client lose money, you will reply 'You traded independently, not our fault'. Either way, you get your commission. Brilliant idea. You will then brush off the traders like a desperate beggar asking for compensation for taking your advice. Indeed a win-win situation for the broker.

The broker then apply pressure on traders to accept any resolution set out by you based on your investigation, evidence, terms and conditions and settlement. Threaten legal acceleration and infuse fear into small investors. The 80 over threads in FPA and other sites such as Scambook is the best 'brand image' that speaks for itself. One trader will not bring down your reputation.

Trader who became your client did not expect to be landed in such situation. Your account managers are very well trained not to liaise via email but rather provide advice through the phone. The reason my account manager told me is - it'll take hours to draft that email and instant by phone. Well, all evidences will be override by your terms and conditions that you shall not be liable for any loses.

Anywhere - where? Israel, Cyprus, UK or Belize?

If you can cite damage for corporate image, why not 'psychological damage' for clients. Do you know how tormenting it is to deal with such case? Esteemed UFX CCO, you reflect on that.

You should not be surprise by the power of forum opinions, else you wouldn't be checking on the FPA almost daily and replying to this thread. These opinions are real life experience from your clients and the most respected members from FPA.

FPA members are familiar with UFX. Do not confine yourself to the Scam Folder. Read up some of the investigations done by the investigation team about UFX in the other folders if you have not done so.

Back