• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ufxmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company
Hello bmosallam

Don't forget to look me up in facebook Liz Fx Trader remember to allow posting by others on your timeline, as I've removed nearly a 100 friends who don't accept that method :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello bmosallam

Don't forget to look me up in facebook Liz Fx Trader remember to allow posting by others on your timeline, as I've removed nearly a 100 friends who don't accept that method :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Dear Team,

good news will be in the coming days (inshallah) just i will keep you update on general and on the privet once it is done .... i will keep you posted once what i am doing is done and i am behind this scammed company till i got my money back.

thanks

Hello bmosallam

Totally agree, all wrongdoing brokers and their disgraceful employees should be made to answer and if it means destroying their company to get justice then so be it :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello bmosallam

Totally agree, all wrongdoing brokers and their disgraceful employees should be made to answer and if it means destroying their company to get justice then so be it :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hi all,

I found a FB page dedicated to UFXMarket to stop cheating :) https://www.facebook.com/StopUfXmarketsFromCheatingPeople

We have written to UFX ambassador Mike Tindall and sent him links on FPA about UFX's reputation and he can decide if he wants to continue to be the face to their brand. Also, sent those links on Twitters to several forex review and news accounts to create awareness.

Hi all,

I found a FB page dedicated to UFXMarket to stop cheating :) https://www.facebook.com/StopUfXmarketsFromCheatingPeople

We have written to UFX ambassador Mike Tindall and sent him links on FPA about UFX's reputation and he can decide if he wants to continue to be the face to their brand. Also, sent those links on Twitters to several forex review and news accounts to create awareness.

very good news i start writing there also i will share this FB link with all of my college and friends and everybody in the internet.
Now i have collected more than 5000 guys taking about this company also i start from yesterday with very important step i will inform everyone once it is done.

Hi all,

Promote this page, only 26 likes in not enough. This company has scammed many many others

Hello Everyone

I'm in the process of inviting all my 2,700+ friends to like the facebook page, it will take awhile ;) but I've plenty of time to spare :cool:

b167.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

I'm in the process of inviting all my 2,700+ friends to like the facebook page, it will take awhile ;) but I've plenty of time to spare :cool:

b167.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

great well done also i invite more than ten groups to join this page .

Back