• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ufxmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company
Team,

i am sending a lot of E-Mails to UFX Team (Nabil and Alex) in order to join this thread but no response ... so we need to move forward to the step shall i add to other session or we have to wait ... please advice .

thanks

Original E-Mail from UFX Markets Client Complaints Officer

To: bmosallam@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your Complaint with UFXMarkets
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:48:04 +0000

Sir

This is not a bazaar - We will not comment on anything you post. In fact, forum posting got you nowhere so far and will not get you closer to a resolution. You want the funds I promised you in sent to you today? Please do as I ask and follow the steps I mentioned; you want to argue on the net? you can continue posting all day.

Let me remind you: You have repeatedly asked to receive $1100 and I refused till you finally agreed to a $500 I offered. Now, I will insist again that you follow the steps exactly like I ask. I will not provide you with a solution in any other way and you can count on it. You have a simple choice in your hands. You can quote me in the forum again if you like.

Kind regards,

Logo - Signature

Alex Reynolds
Client Complaints Officer

ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com
Online Forex Trading | FX, Shares & Commodities Trading | UFXMarkets

My Reply

Dear ,

Let Nabil handle this issue because he is the one responsible about this issue starting from Today and don't send any E-Mail from your side.

First thing don't use like this words again with me ( bazaar ) OK or any other words similar of this, Second thing your college Nabil he was scamming me and you know this very well and Ali sending me bad E-Mail (loooool) and finally you now ( Bazaar).

If you don't like to post in the internet it is up to you but i will keep escalation up to the end even if this taking from me ten years and i am getting every day advice from the traders on the internet for escalation because they face same my case and I am following there advice also I have to inform everybody what is happening with me in order to take care in future and for your information more than 600 persons seeing that post and every day the number is increasing also I am receiving E-Mail from the regulators asking about this case and they will start the investigation soon.

Now, you have to return full amount with bonus and Compensate for the Psychological and financial damage happened by you and Nabil as well.

Again you have to follow the same below E-Mail that i send you yesterday, red again carefully and I change in the amount to be full amount with bonus

(((( First of all you have to deposit the full amount to my credit card with bonus and once it got confirmed from my Bank that the money is in the account, then i will sign the same attached paper.
Also i will stop posting any comments in the internet and i will mention that (the case is closed with full amount 1300 $ with 1300 $ bonus as per agreement between me and Mr. Alex from UFXmarkets) after I got all money.

This is my offer to you if you don't accept it, please let the FPA and through the Cysec, FCA and Belize regulators to take care of this matter and i will ask them for the full amount with bonus and Compensate for the Psychological and financial damage happened by Nabil for me.

Waiting for your reply if you are really willing to solve this issue.)))

I hope you will understand this E-Mail well and don’t come back to me with fake solution .

Thanks

Hi bmosallam

Thanks for sharing your email exchange. It really help to see how they blatantly bully clients. Good for all investors to know their true colors.

Exactly my experience when I liaised with them - arrogant, threatening, dubious and scheming

They begin with helpfulness 'let's work together to resolve' to threatening 'this is what I offer, accept it or else...'. Bullying tactic is as much as a operating procedure as how investments are wiped off.

Everything is based on their terms and conditions, based on their offer, based on their evidence, based on their investigation. Totally biased and unprofessional.

Let's keep our post updated to give awareness to all who visit FPA. I wonder how many were forced to follow their instruction to post case resolved in order to get back a fraction of what they lost? Many are suffering in silence, understandable as they weigh between getting some money back versus getting nothing at all.

Hi bmosallam

Thanks for sharing your email exchange. It really help to see how they blatantly bully clients. Good for all investors to know their true colors.

Exactly my experience when I liaised with them - arrogant, threatening, dubious and scheming

They begin with helpfulness 'let's work together to resolve' to threatening 'this is what I offer, accept it or else...'. Bullying tactic is as much as a operating procedure as how investments are wiped off.

Everything is based on their terms and conditions, based on their offer, based on their evidence, based on their investigation. Totally biased and unprofessional.

Let's keep our post updated to give awareness to all who visit FPA. I wonder how many were forced to follow their instruction to post case resolved in order to get back a fraction of what they lost? Many are suffering in silence, understandable as they weigh between getting some money back versus getting nothing at all.

Thanks brother Joseph for your post.

Dear FPA,

see below E-Mail

Original E-Mail from UFX Markets Client Complaints Officer

To: bmosallam@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your Complaint with UFXMarkets
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:23:02 +0000

Hi

Thank you for your email, my offer is off the table. You will not get anything back.

Kind regards

Logo - Signature

Alex Reynolds

Client Complaints Officer

Team FPA,

As you see they close all doors in my face even the close my account and still problem not solved and i report to Cysec at Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) at info@ifsc.gov.bz and director@ifsc.gov.bz and let see what will happen .

please your support to escalation to the higher level in order to close this issue ASAP and to get my money back .

Thanks

BM

Hello bmosallam

Wonder what the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission will make of their (UFX Markets) last reply, I also wonder if all "genuine" traders/clients can group together and force these "commissions" to act quicker and hand down tougher penalties against companies who treat clients with disrespect etc. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello bmosallam

Wonder what the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission will make of their (UFX Markets) last reply, I also wonder if all "genuine" traders/clients can group together and force these "commissions" to act quicker and hand down tougher penalties against companies who treat clients with disrespect etc. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Dear FPA Team,

i send UFX members a lot of E-Mails in order to join this thread but no response and escalation going on see please below E-Mail from them .

From: Client Complaint Officer (CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com)
Sent: Thu 10/30/14 12:48 PM
To: Bashar Musallam (bmosallam@hotmail.com)

Please do as I ask and follow the steps I mentioned; you want to argue on the net? you can continue posting all day.

Thanks

Hello bmosallam

Dear FPA Team,

i send UFX members a lot of E-Mails in order to join this thread but no response and escalation going on see please below E-Mail from them .

From: Client Complaint Officer (CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com)
Sent: Thu 10/30/14 12:48 PM
To: Bashar Musallam (bmosallam@hotmail.com)

Please do as I ask and follow the steps I mentioned; you want to argue on the net? you can continue posting all day.

Thanks

Lets see how much it hurts them, posting and "sharing" on the net with 10,000's of potential traders. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello bmosallam

Lets see how much it hurts them, posting and "sharing" on the net with 10,000's of potential traders. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

they don't care for anything, the main target for them how they can scamming people and took the traders money and i am sure they will return any thing .. i will keep escalating till the End.

Be very careful about signing anything they send you. If you don't read it carefully, you may be giving up your right to complaint about mistreatment.

Back