Hunt for the Top Trading Players

Constantino

Recruit
I will be posting our findings that I and my team bump onto during our endeavour to find the most profitable players.

I'm starting off by posting a 13 steps guide to gauge how profitable a signal service would actually be, before investing your time to backtest them

1. Are they on any third part trading performance website like myfxbook (can be manipulated), Forex Factory, Trading View, MQL5, followme.com, etc. ? With at least 6 months of profitable performance? 6 months are more than enough for the provider to achieve a 100% ROI.

2. Do they offer an investor password whose account name belongs to them? (Ask for ID on a video call to confirm or ask them to change the password to something else or get them to send you a video recording of their screen showing that they are chatting to you then swapping apps/window to the account they gave you that investor password for)

3. Does their Telegram or any app Signal Room have an associated open members chat group? If not then there is a very high probability that they wanna keep their members hidden from each other so they cant discuss and spread the Signal Provider's bad performance and cause the provider to lose leads (potential clients).

4. Are the Service Providers on Social Media? If not, what the **** they keeping a low profile for?

5. Do they have online reviews in established websites such as TrustPilot or Forex Peace Army or accept reviews on their Facebook Page? If yes then this is a great indicator that they are legit BUT notice whether they have had multiple reviews in a row within 1 hour period, then never had any reviews again for months. This is a sign of potentially fake reviews.

6. If the Service Provider is too good to be true, it usually is.

7. Do they have that emotional empathy for their clients to update their trades regularly or set and forget?

8. Is the Service Provider platform design aesthetic? If not usually implies a lazy **** who most likely is in for the quick buck.

9. Do the post views roughly match how many members are in the Telegram group.

Eg. 30,000 members

Posts only getting 22 views

10. Do they accompany their signals with charts? If not then they are probably trying to do the minimum which is copying signals from someone else.

11. Are the figures on their trading history a cent account or ZAR currency or whatever makes the tiny gains appear with extra digits and look massive profits to lure you in?

12. If they use fixed lot risk management instead of balance or equity percentage risk management then they are amateurs.

Eg 1 lot for every 100.000$ per trade instead of 1% of balance risk per trade

Very good advice actually, because now there are a lot of cheaters and just people who came to the market for the sake of PR, not to show people how to make good money. I've seen what is written here more than once and I've seen how false blogs and reviews are created which are actually untrue. And if you ever dare to entrust your money to someone or just use signals from some incredibly successful trader, you should check it from and to, and make sure that it will not let you down.

Very good advice actually, because now there are a lot of cheaters and just people who came to the market for the sake of PR, not to show people how to make good money. I've seen what is written here more than once and I've seen how false blogs and reviews are created which are actually untrue. And if you ever dare to entrust your money to someone or just use signals from some incredibly successful trader, you should check it from and to, and make sure that it will not let you down.

thanks bro... we are trying our best to find the top players because money is an absolute must...you can notice how long we have invested into it

Today our facebook page got attacked by a channel we have uncovered for stealing from M15 namely easyforexpips.com who is a huge scammer

Really good findings, thank you. Sad, but nowadays trading become more and more popular and there are some people that are looking not to fair teaching and making money, but for "selling promises". Newbies pay such people and then lose twice, when they pay for a cheater and when they lose money, cause the cheater didn't help them to learn how to trade and be profitable. I hope your findings will help a lot of people to use their money wisely and choose people that can really help them.

Additional steps to the article in order to gauge even more accurately whether the signal provider is worth to invest your super precious time into backtesting them or straight investing in them with real money.

12. If they use fixed lot risk management instead of balance or equity percentage risk management then they are amateurs.

Eg 1 lot for every 100.000$ per trade instead of 1% of balance risk per trade

13. Has an LTD registered company.

14. They are a team, not a standalone cowboy.

15. They have an office, not in their bedroom with their laundry everywhere on the floor.

16. If they at least count their monthly percentage growth each month along with their pips won, then they are 40% professionals.

I remind you guys that if a provider fails at a step, it doesn't mean that you have to discard them just because they haven't scored a 16 out of 16

Think about it like a school test where you have to solve successfully as many exercises as possible in order to score the minimum threshold eg 50/100 in order to pass the test.

I haven't figured out yet what the minimum score for our Signal Provider Approval case is for the Provider to pass the approval process or how much weight each step has. Opinions are super welcome in order to refine the approval process and save even more of the most valuable, by far, asset we have in our poseesion; TIME.

Really good findings, thank you. Sad, but nowadays trading become more and more popular and there are some people that are looking not to fair teaching and making money, but for "selling promises". Newbies pay such people and then lose twice, when they pay for a cheater and when they lose money, cause the cheater didn't help them to learn how to trade and be profitable. I hope your findings will help a lot of people to use their money wisely and choose people that can really help them.

Thanks yo... if it wasn't teamwork, I would never come up with such finding within 3 months, that would have taken me years instead. Money is a team sport.

Yes, such articles should be read by anyone who plans to start trading, because this is what will allow you to make much fewer technical mistakes or avoid them at all, as well as avoid disappointment, which sometimes makes traders refuse to trade at all, too strong negative emotions obviously hinder this...

Great effort! As it will help the traders in making
correct choice and they can the shun the
exploitation done by such people. As they are
players in manipulating the activities of traders.

Very interesting and good read. hope to keep following and seeing what you come up with

Very interesting and good read. hope to keep following and seeing what you come up with

just join forex on fire telegram chat bro...members over there can help you what's up with each one of them telegram channels...hopefully, we gonna have some kind of app or website where we can leave reviews for these telegram groups and shut them down once and for all

Back