I am interested !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hakim! Welcome in Forex industry. Yeah, you may learn Forex trading principles for fighting here! But please, don’t be hurry, because according to my experience most of the novice traders are not interested to demo practice, they jump into live unless any professional trading strategy or system.

Even, maximum new traders start their real trading though others trading strategy. Whatever, I really appreciate your trading interested and I hope you may follow proper ways of Forex trading.

It is true that we all are here to learn doing Forex trading and if we will make some efforts then we will certainly see success :)

We have to do our trades in such a manner that we can start earning a good income from them :)

Yup. But some traders that I usually notice on forum claiming they definitely can do better if they can manage larger account. To me, it is just some excuses to avoid failure or better to say avoid admit their mistakes for being not discipline.

I have this story of doom and gloom repeating on a loop. Worst part is the story of 98% of traders failing. It really has me worried if there are really prosperous Traders out there.

I have this story of doom and gloom repeating on a loop. Worst part is the story of 98% of traders failing. It really has me worried if there are really prosperous Traders out there.

Yes it is true that many of the traders are really not able to earn money from their trading :)

not only interest is enough for trade .if you lose then your interest go away so carefully attention on trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back