I have been scam by UFX Markets

Please Contact Me

I received an email from UFX, I ask them to refund me... Until then, no more response...

Dear sir

I would like to ask you to contact me. I cannot assist you if I do not know who you are.
Please Email me and identify yourself as "La Grenouille": ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com

I will make sure your claim is checked and I will do my best to provide you with a solution.

Kind regards
Alex Reynolds
Client Complaint Officer

Dear sir

I would like to ask you to contact me. I cannot assist you if I do not know who you are.
Please Email me and identify yourself as "La Grenouille": ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com

I will make sure your claim is checked and I will do my best to provide you with a solution.

Kind regards
Alex Reynolds
Client Complaint Officer

Alex for once would answer my questions. Asking people to contact you privately doesn't mean anything.

1. What about the other cases FPA court found as guilty?

2. Why suddenly you have an exotic regulation in Belize and you are referring all non-EU clients to that regulation? while on phone you tell them you are MiFid regulated?

Alex for once would answer my questions. Asking people to contact you privately doesn't mean anything.

1. What about the other cases FPA court found as guilty?

2. Why suddenly you have an exotic regulation in Belize and you are referring all non-EU clients to that regulation? while on phone you tell them you are MiFid regulated?

Quite frankly, I am not posting here in order to address your questions or challenge your assumptions. By posting here, I try to serve one aim: solve problems of REAL clients. If you want to assist me in that (I believe you would) I suggest you influence "La Grenouille" and others to contact me directly. There were enough clients who contacted me and were provided with a solution. I can promise that I will thoroughly evaluate any dispute that will be brought to my attention.

I would like to point out that till this very moment, I was yet to be contacted by "La Grenouille", which leads me to doubt the validity of his claims.

Kind regards
Alex Reynolds
Client Complaint Officer
ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com

Hello Alex.
Its nice somebody from UFX markets started to act at last. Its nothing personal - my reflections apply to whole company.

What I was able to find out about UFX Marektes:
1. Its licensed and authorised by CYSEC so this statement its true:
Terms and Conditions | UFXMarkets.com

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (position 114)

2.Reffering by Reliantco to regulation in Belize makes no sense because it looks UFX Trade Limited is totally different comapany than UFX Markets.
List F ? Trading In Securities Services | International Financial Services Commission (position 50)

Now what I think:
Tactics described on threads regarding UFX Markets are forbidden by MIFID, so proper authorities should be informed. Because Reliantco has Cysec licence and operates in EU, no matter their cilents are non-EU. Reliantco is still under MIFID and EU law. It looks that UFX Markets probably try to dishearten dissatisfied clients to make any complaint by reffering they regulation in Belize what is not true. Its known the company settled with Cysec in 2013 and I think its heading again to pay fine. Im sure when CYSEC gets again so many complaints regarding this company it will act properly. Im supprised by sluggishness of the comapny to resolve problems with their customers. Its easy to notice that UFX Markets gets very popular on this forum - in SCAM ALERTS folder. Personally I will not recomend to anyone this broker.
Now its time to act:
La Grenouille - Send complaints to every EU authority You can to force them to act:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...33010-tradaxa-sisma-capital-5.html#post161405 (POST 41 WITH LINKS )

The same thing happened to me!! I have lost nearly everything with this group. The whole thing is a big scam. I'm sorry to hear you are also a victim of this.

I decided to take legal advice, as I found an international law form that are dealing with many cases from all countries against Forex and I decided to join too.

I understand your situation so I want to give you this advice too. If you email forex@giambronelaw.com they will reply immediately and give you great advice. Their lawyers speak so many languages too. I highly recommend them.

You can read more here too giambronelaw.com/finanzasforex

Good luck!!

Quite frankly, I am not posting here in order to address your questions or challenge your assumptions. By posting here, I try to serve one aim: solve problems of REAL clients. If you want to assist me in that (I believe you would) I suggest you influence "La Grenouille" and others to contact me directly. There were enough clients who contacted me and were provided with a solution. I can promise that I will thoroughly evaluate any dispute that will be brought to my attention.

I would like to point out that till this very moment, I was yet to be contacted by "La Grenouille", which leads me to doubt the validity of his claims.

Kind regards
Alex Reynolds
Client Complaint Officer
ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com

1. I am referring for REAL clients that were scammed by you and the FPA court has found you guilty

2. The Belize regulation is a question asked by REAL clients and potential ones

3. your arrogant attitude is not helping UFX and its really bad name here

Thank u so much for your advices, really appreciate!

I wish that you will find a solution for your case! It will give hope to all of us!!!

The same thing happened to me!! I have lost nearly everything with this group. The whole thing is a big scam. I'm sorry to hear you are also a victim of this.

I decided to take legal advice, as I found an international law form that are dealing with many cases from all countries against Forex and I decided to join too.

I understand your situation so I want to give you this advice too. If you email forex@giambronelaw.com they will reply immediately and give you great advice. Their lawyers speak so many languages too. I highly recommend them.

You can read more here too giambronelaw.com/finanzasforex

Good luck!!

1. I am referring for REAL clients that were scammed by you and the FPA court has found you guilty

2. The Belize regulation is a question asked by REAL clients and potential ones

3. your arrogant attitude is not helping UFX and its really bad name here

Dear Eddiger, I am not trying to be arrogant, nor am I trying to offend you or others; I am just trying to do my job, which is solve disputes. Naturally, I will not conduct the process of solving disputes over a public forum.

Each of the complaints that were brought to my attention via a formal query were addressed and thoroughly evaluated; most clients were provided with a solution. I firmly believe that the solutions I provide should speak for itself.

Regarding this thread, I highly suspect that "La Grenouille" is not a client of ours. I have yet to receive any form of contact from him. I am waiting on a simple email from him, identifying himself as a client and asking me to solve a complaint; till this very second, he has yet to contact me. I cannot solve a dispute if there is no client behind it, right?

Kind regards
Alex Reynolds
Client Complaint Officer
ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com

Back